How successful do you find Promotional Products?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by SDPromoParrot, Jul 1, 2014.

1. SDPromoParrot

SDPromoParrot
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

I'm collecting some information on promotional products, establishing which are the most popular with businesses and what they find to be most successful. If you have used promotional products in the past or currently in an advertising campaign, I would be interested to know your experience, what proved most responsive and how it affected your advertising drive. Any information would be gratefully appreciated.

Many Thanks!

2. SConsultant

SConsultant
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Integrating creativity and usefulness always wins.
    Look into catalogues: there are a lot of good ideas to follow or use prototype to your own.
    Do not forget the surprise factor: getting a promo gadget always a good thing :)

3. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends on the Promo Idea, but yes, Promotional Products is really one of the things that give success to a business, since most of the People or consumers are always looking for promos.

4. SDPromoParrot

SDPromoParrot
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Are there any promotional products in particular you select for a marketing campaign, and if so what are they? Also, what is the main factor in selecting these promotional products?

5. Jybrael

Jybrael
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would say that it depends on the product, certain products would require a different method of promotion but usefulness and creativity are the best methods.

6. Chris_Tax

Chris_Tax
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Focus on being Unique with main product

You need to focus on the product you sell, You need to stand out. Be different than everyone else is on the internet. I read some blogs that gave some good ideas on this. It will get you thinking about this. I read many blogs on internet marketing to get ideas that I can use.I do Income Tax for locals.

7. brooke87

brooke87
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm in event management business, and in my experience, promotional materials are a must. Regardless of what your business is and how much effort you've put into advertising, it's important that your clients have something tangible to remember you by. I can't be of much use when it comes to giving advice on which products in particular are in the highest demand because I have diverse clients, so I normally recommend them sites like promosonline where they can have their pick. Hope this was helpful.

8. Kevin Peter

Kevin Peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Following the thread. I generally look for promo codes before buying stuffs online. I recent got one for an event across the technology I work for. Most of these are seen on social networks!

9. nldisplays

nldisplays
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Promotional products are available to fit just about any size budget, but you need to define what that budget is. Setting a price range per item and an overall project cost is one of the easiest ways to eliminate products that don’t work for you.