How SSD VPS is better than Ordinary one?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by MacDID, Nov 25, 2014.

1. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Where can I order discounted ssd vps hosting plans with average resources?
    Having done a search I found kvchosting.com, their vps hosting plans meet my needs.
    What is the difference between their ssd vps and ordinary vps plans?
    They are offering fresh discount on ssd vps deals now:
    What do you know about their server stability?

2. Jumpline

Jumpline
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When selecting cheap website hosting, be sure that the web host provider is trustworthy. Try to ask around people about their perceptions on the web host company. What they can say about it? Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.

3. BODHost

BODHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Holiday season already began so you will find many attractive offers like this one on all over the Internet. You better compare their hosting packages with other service providers, contact each one directly through phone and ask more details about the offers and the services.

To analyze their VPS server stability you better check whether they are offering money back guarantee or not. If they are offering 30 days money back guarantee, then it’s a sufficient time to check whether their VPS servers are stable to cope up your needs. Just make sure you maintain your own backups.

4. zeropid

zeropid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SSD is much faster than an ordinary HDD, it will provide you higher iops and would be useful for faster access to files and databases

5. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have been using kvchosting.com service for a long time.. I run my web sites on their SSD VPS hosting account - I love them.
    The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place.

6. Taboo

Taboo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

7. Crook-sam

Crook-sam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Now, people no longer believe that cheap hosting plans are synonymous with low quality and poor service.

8. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It places high value on customer support and it shows. They've always had excellent support. Top of the line. Their features can't be beat (basically, you can do anything you'd ever need to do).
    Kvchosting.com started to offer nice special on their ssd vps deals: Get Additional 50% OFF with COUPON: "SSDVPS" on top of 35% OFF, TOTAL SAVINGS of 85% OFF - FIRST MONTH - PROMO ENDS December 14th 2014, Midnight!

9. warefiber

warefiber
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Look for a minimum uptime of 99%. In fact, even 99% is actually too low - it really should be 99.5% or higher. The host should provide some sort of refund (eg prorated refund or discount) if it falls below that figure.

10. AJKpeter

AJKpeter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should first of all define with specs and budget before choosing a hosting provider and plan