How purchase domain any Idea

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by spyindiaanu, Oct 3, 2013.

1. spyindiaanu

spyindiaanu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

plz suggest any Idea how to book my domain related,how we get and whats price

2. J Greig

J Greig
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

For domains, I'd highly recommend NameCheap, they offer great promotions and have some of the best prices available. At the current time, they offer you free WhoIs Guard when you purchase a domain name, meaning that all of your information is hidden from the public. As a second choice, I'd recommend GoDaddy. They have a large and loyal customer base and they also have great promotions at times.

http://www.namecheap.com
    http://www.godaddy.com

• Like Like x 1
  3. sudhakar1

sudhakar1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,
    I would recommend domains for hostgator, hostpapa. Its provide a service for cheap rate and your date fully secured and Factors of datacenter quality like technology and equipment, power and backup power supplies, temperature and humidity control, fire protection, security systems, and built-in redundancies (among others) — determine the consistency, reliability, and speed with which people can reach your website. When you own multiple websites, those concerns are amplified that much more.

4. singhabhishek251

singhabhishek251
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would suggest you to go with Godaddy for domain registering and Ipage is cheap and best for hosting, I have seen their support is also good.

5. malim

malim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its just a numbering post :p otherwise purchasing domain never needs an idea.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. iman4u

iman4u
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello spyindiaanu,
    I'd highly recommend http://www.namecheap.com/ , The are the best and have a very good 24/7 support team to answer all your questions.
    All the best !

Regards,
    DJ

7. AK Sharma

AK Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

8. rourkem

rourkem
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What you need to do first I think is to check if the domain is also available. Then you can sign it up with a hosting provider of your choice like GoDaddy or Hostgator for example.

9. Ward Weaver

Ward Weaver
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If thing obviously is to decide the name you want to purchase like whether it’s .com, .net or .info or any other? Only then you can get exact price. I would suggest you have complete site with GoDaddy only because they have very low rates. Initially they are very expensive but after you add coupon codes it give you massive discount, as you can have .Com domain only at 99 Cents with “99WORD” promo code and I don’t think you will find anything cheaper than this.

10. john14

john14
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First of all research for the available domain names which relates to your brand when you finalized a domain name the you can register the domain name by contacting Godaddy or hostgator or any other domain name providers. Thats it

11. Ward Weaver

Ward Weaver
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, that is how we should do this and just to help people out I would suggest the “99WORD” promo code, as I already mention how amazing it is since this is going to save us massive amount and we can get our .Com domain at just 99 cents that really makes the case super strong to have our own web site.

12. mikewashtm

mikewashtm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Are you looking to just test things out first? I'd suggest look for free ones like .tk or anything. Remember that .com nowadays costs are very high. [​IMG]