How pinterest will be useful to our website?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by bmwillsmith, Mar 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi friends, i recently joined in pinterest. I have uploaded pics and websites also. It is showing in google search results and images search results too. It's nice.
    But still i am confusing how to use this Pinterest in a useful way?
    If you have any real time experience please share and that will surely so much helpful for me.

2. Business Attorney

Business Attorney
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

If your site has a lot of images, pinterest can be useful in driving traffic to site. I think the real value is having pictures that draw people to the site. For example, if people see a pin like the beading pattern at http://www.pinterest.com/pin/242561129901319236/ and they like the pattern, they will click through to the site for more information. If it is just a pretty picture that does not create the urge to click to the site, I'm not sure you will find much value.

3. Halwits

Halwits
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pinterest is a good source for generating traffic for a website.

Don't just share images on it. If you have infographics that contain quality and useful information related to your website niche share it to. Infographics is one of the best method for catching the attention of the visitors to your post as well as to your websites.

4. prakash

prakash
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pinterest is useful for backlink as well as for generating traffic towards a website. You can pin your website images and infographics on pinterest by image url with proper desc. If the images are eyecahing then it will definitely bring traffic to your site

5. Clarence.Burn

Clarence.Burn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me, I used Pinterest in social bookmarking also. I like it because it brings more traffic to my site as well.

6. jeremy

jeremy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use Pinterest for reputation management, the indexing speed is faster than flickr. It does help me to push down some negative search.

7. Azzi87

Azzi87
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pinterest is one kind of social networking site. Many people keeps on visiting on this site if you distribute your link in crowded area definitely their will be some people who would be looking for your service. That means it drive traffic to your site.

8. Nilu

Nilu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pinterest is helps me in getting weekly 100 visitors to my client website, I use to share awesome images from my clients account. I think website with good product can get good traffic in pinterest. One more thing, if you post more images in one board then it can also rank in Google because of pinterest authority.

9. springsnow

springsnow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pinterest drives traffic when:

1) Someone (site owner or others) with a large follower base pins images on your sites.
    2) Pinterest pages with your images shows up on the first page of SERP.
    3) Your pins show up on Pinterest search.

So to get Pinterest works for you, you either build a large follower base yourself, or have others with large follower base to pin your images.

10. Henry Calvin

Henry Calvin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pinterest one of the best social media and social bookmarking website. Its good for your website promotion and traffic. But depends on your work and followers.

11. angelOnEarth

angelOnEarth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the tips. I am also confused on how to use Pinterest as part of our social media strategy. I have an account but I don't quite know how to use it.

12. springsnow

springsnow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have some nice images on your site first. You either build a large follower base yourself, or have others with large follower base to pin your images. some of those who see your images on Pinterest may click the link associated with the image so you get the traffic.

13. Zwillson

Zwillson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes pinterest is very useful. It's good for your website promotion and traffic and easy to get more followers.

14. spyindiapreet

spyindiapreet
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pinterest is one of the best social media and social bookmarking website. Its good for your website promotion and traffic.

15. marklee

marklee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pinterest is a social Media Website,generally Used for sharing the Images about anything as you want.This Website is also great source for generating traffic,We can also connect with the peoples through Pinterest.

16. Tom_WebhostingUK

Tom_WebhostingUK
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pinterest is Social media website used to generate backlinks and increase website traffic. This can be done by sharing website images and infographics.

17. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread is now closed. If you have anything new to add, let me know and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.