How over come from panda

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by nashir, Aug 1, 2012.

1. nashir

nashir
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm hit from panda. Traffic less each month appx. 1000. But many expert suggest to remove links from low or non-optimized site by sending email to webmaster. But many site didn't give their webmaster address. So how we remove this and recovery/gain exact traffic?

2. OurInternet

OurInternet
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How did you defined that it is panda's fault? Panda is targeted against spamming as I know, if you spammed before you will suffer problems for now

3. DeniseTaylor

DeniseTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi There

Panda is about quality. Penguin targets web spam and spammy links.

Just wanted to point that out to make sure you're looking at the correct update, and therefore taking the correct action.

It's a good idea to look at the dates of the algorithm releases and compare that to your statistics. If you take the incorrect action, it could worsen your situation.

If you've had a Panda hit, you need to look at things like thin content, too much advertising, low quality content. If it was a Penguin hit, you look for excessive use of different techniques like article marketing, link spam and the like.

Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  4. nashir

nashir
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can you give me any example how over come from Penguin hit.

5. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Over a few month, I have been fighting with penguin. Finally I found some workable strategic to solve penguin issue.

1. Conduct analysis on backlink and cut low quality backlink.
    2. Create new page and produce new content, penguin only hit on certain pages not entire site, Google will make judge on new page differently.
    3. Redesign the entire page, when a site re-design. Google will make a fresh indexing.
    4. Focus on more social media especially on G+
    5. If still cannot, the ultimate way is purchase a new domain, redirect entire old site to new site. e.g. example.com to example.net

6. raksha

raksha
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    First of all,in order to over come web spam,you have to update fresh ,non duplicate and unique content in your site.
    Also,check for broken links in your site.Start doing submissions for high quality PR sites.Along with this,adapt and use the right digital marketing strategies.

7. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Removing backlinks from the sites is just a lie..How much you can get removed ???? I have thousands of backlinks, how can I check ?? If you hits by panda stop SEO and change the site algo, content and submit your site for reconsideration.