How often do you download apps and games?

Discussion in 'Apps & Software' started by NicCris, Jun 26, 2015.

1. NicCris

NicCris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use and download as few as possible since I greatly prefer doing as much as possible using the full desktop web view, not mobile.

2. Damien Lee

Damien Lee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't bother downloading mobile apps anymore, I'm long past that novelty stage. When time permits for playing some games, I will download a few either from Steam or PSN. At least here I know I'll be downloading something of quality and that's worth playing. With mobile apps I've had mostly a terrible experience with all those subpar games on the various marketplaces.

3. appleannie123

appleannie123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I used to use more of the downloads often. However, I do not use them too much anymore. I am not sure why I would never get a credit for what I downloaded, but it was the reason for me downloading what I did. I did not have too much of an interest in the games. I don't like too many games any more. I use apps a lot.

4. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I actually don't download apps that often. I'm not huge into using apps, so I basically never download them. I also like trying to save as much space on my phone as possible. I take a lot of pictures and I've been finding that they actually take up a lot of space. Most of the apps that I have on my phone are social media apps. Those are the only ones that I use everyday, and I don't even use those alot.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ComparePrepaid

ComparePrepaid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I love to play and download new and different games.

6. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My phone is my relaxation when I am in a queue or waiting for someone or something. The only app I have right now is Candy Crush. I play it to relax my mind whenever I can. But for other games that were offered to me, I had downloaded them and tested them but didn't quite like them so I removed them from my phone. As for the frequency of downloading new apps, I only download about once a month or when there are suggestions from friends.

7. Diane Lane

Diane Lane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I just downloaded a bunch of apps, but that's because I didn't have any for Android. They were pretty much what I've used in the past on Apple, and most aren't games, but are utility apps for social media, sales, and purchases. I always download the Weather Channel app, though, because I love being able to see the 10-day forecast for multiple cities where my loved ones and I live. I also downloaded my favorite solitaire app, and a few puzzle apps, for when I'm bored, or need to relax. Other than those, I probably won't be downloading many more apps, because I'm pretty happy with the ones I have.

8. tsubibo

tsubibo
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I download only free apps and games. Never saw the need to pay for an app or to pay for something extra for the app. They are already making money from advertising. No need to give them some more. Right?

9. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I barely download apps and games on my computer or smartphone. I haven't actually downloaded anything in a month now. The last app I have downloaded is Spotify which was already five months ago.

10. sumit.agah

sumit.agah
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I avoid new app download because of low memory space.

11. nikhiljoseph

nikhiljoseph
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I delete my old games and download new one's. It gives me space as well as, allows me to use some new interesting games.

12. harryvent

harryvent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like to play strategy and adventure games. Many new games are released it's all are very interesting to play.

13. Silent Source

Silent Source
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I seldom do it maybe because I'm not a gamer. I have business apps and that's it.

14. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Usually I download 2-3 new apps each week, mostly on weekends and mostly new mobile games.