How often do you Blog post?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Yigal, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Yigal

Yigal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I started a blog a few month ago. I post an article about once a month mostly about my personal experience running my company. Currently I don't have many visitors to the site, I think Google likes me because when i search my name yigal lampert the site comes up with showing the sub pages. the questions is, how often should i be posting?

2. firefly

firefly
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well how often do you think you should be posting? If it bothers you so much just post at random times.

Just do it regularly, you know, make it seem natural as if you are not trying too hard so you can avoid Penguin.

Don't use spun or re-spun content. Don't do article links. Don't do link wheels.

3. alishakapoor491

alishakapoor491
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Quality posting is important but do u know something about SEO
    if yes use the techniques which will increase traffic to your site...

4. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If Google like your site, why you facing too little visitor problem? Showing sub pages does not mean the site is important enough, it just slightly better than others.

One month per post it is not a healthy sign to encourage readership; search engine and readers like to see new content, ideally posting it daily or minimum once a week.

5. harryt

harryt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Searching your own name will always show your own site, unless you have a name that is shared with many others, and they have an internet presence. If you want visitors you will have to promote your site (i.e. do some SEO). I would suggest a more regular posting - possibly weekly. Even more regular posting is recommended. You can usually set when the article will be posted. That way you can write a ling post divided into 3 parts and post each a few days apart. This lets goolge know you have a live site with some activity. Also encourage visitors to leave comments.

6. elina

elina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I will post blog once in a week, blog posting depends on the type of blog, number of visitors, etc. blog helps in promoting the products and services of the company, the content of the blog attracts more number of visitors.

Usually i post blog regarding eCommerce, social media, search engine optimization. There are some best quality blogs which are posted in my website.i.e Nichesuite.

Source : Nichesuite

7. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For Article or blog posting is most important to follow them regularly.. If you give time to them it's very used full to you only.. My friend has posting very regular time and he will get benefit to much from this.. His doing SEO also regularly... Most important to Should be uniqueness and fresh. So Google recognize quickly... Blog help in promoting the your product and services.. And for this reason blog attract more visitor to your sites.....

8. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can update once a week and still gain a number of visitors going to your blog. How? If your content is something really viral, captivating and was created not for keywords but for factual information and ideas you shared through it then you won't suffer much from traffic problems of your blog. Make sure that you use social media sites, interact and not just post on it. Interact like you're just among other users out there.

9. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sharing quality and interesting post may give you worth and search engine liking but sharing quality post daily gives you traffic as well worth both, if you have time do blog posting daily.

10. ssstylish

ssstylish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends on what your blogs talks about.

Once per week is the best for blog posting if you mainly review or post unique useful content.

11. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Anyway, I am talking about Evergreen content which you can read about here.

Regards,
    Mark T