How often brochure is helpful for promoting my business?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by evathomas, Feb 25, 2014.

1. evathomas

evathomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In few days before i start up business in electronic parts sales.I like to spread my business in surrounding area now i select brochure.is this wright way.

2. ArticleBlizzard

ArticleBlizzard
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a feeling Peter Gibson works at local brochure printing. Lol.

But he has a point. It is one of the most cost-effective ways to market. However, you have to know the area around you as well.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

You may be right about Mr. Gibson's post. In fact, I was thinking he might have made the post to promote his business, and promotional links are not allowed in normal forum posts. Since it is not technically an advertisement, and he does have a point, I decided to edit his post instead of removing it. However, he did receive a warning.

4. Digital Village

Digital Village
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Marketing and Branding plays the most important roles before starting a business. It would really gonna help you a lot in your business.
    But, keep in mind that, the brochure should be attractive enough to grab your potential customers' attention and hat the same time it should flash all your business details. This one is for off line marketing. Also, you can go for Digital Marketing and branding for your product or business. It may include SEo, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing and allied.

5. Asher ross

Asher ross
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Which way is more beneficial for the business can be said accurately only after it is tried and tested. I would advise you to test it out in little chunks and see the response. If the response is good, then it can be tried on a full scale.

6. James123

James123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The option which you are going to use is good. You can also present your business online by creating a website. There are many affordable options available in the market to create a website.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Tedel

Tedel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are starting, then brochures (and more than brochures, I would say leaflets) could be very useful to get you the first curious customers. Just remember to keep leaflets local and massive, as many will ignore and drop them.

8. David Paul

David Paul
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi evathomas,

This will be definitely a right way to promote you business. Brochures are one marketing tool that no business can afford to pass up. So it is a first priority for business owners that how to design a brochure for their product or service.Usually, brochures are means of offering information to the visitors with images, texts, and contact numbers, so it is essential part of any business. A best brochure design aims at attracting its customers attention towards the company’s products and services.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. CorporateViking

CorporateViking
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

I disagree with everyone else. I think they are a waste of time. They were super relevant 10-20 years ago before people looked up all the information they wanted online. Brochures get thrown away unless they are informative relating to an interest that the reader feels is important to them. Two example would be on the danger of a medical condition or procedure, or a hilarious comic that you are giving so that people remember to go home and look them up.

As a local electronics parts business you need signs with a number and a brand that makes them trust you above the hundreds of big names like Best Buy or Walmart or iBuyPower. I'd recommend a marketing campaign based around "Buy Local or Be Taken Advantage of by the Big Guys" or the more positive "We're the Locals who will Treat You Right" which you can put on a billboard with a phone number across from a Best Buy/Walmart so that their angry customers (That they are guaranteed to have) will walk out of their store, see your sign and immediately stop and call you.) Make sure it has an address too. Don't make the mistake of putting it on street where people are just going to drive by an ignore it. The trick to signs is where you can get someone standing there staring right at it with no better idea than to pull out their cell phone.

10. vince0190

vince0190
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Leaflets are very intrusive.
    Flyers are the most basic and cheapest promotional documents in this category. They’re usually A4-sized with some text and plain images or icons, often printed in black and white. They serve an informational purpose.
    its really help your business promoting to the consumer even though sometime they just throw it to the grabage

11. geeksonrepair

geeksonrepair
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In today's technology world online marketing is the best way to promote your business. Use social media sites like Facebook, Twitter to promote your business rather than wasting time upon brochures.