How much time should spent for talking

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by bashar_lucky, Dec 5, 2012.

1. bashar_lucky

bashar_lucky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello
    Friends, My question is very simple. I just want to get an idea about talk time. Tell me how much talking is important for health? How much time people spent on your work for talking. Reply me soon.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Honestly I would say that it really depends on the person's individual personality. Some people like to talk lots and that is good and healthy for them. Others are more introverted and keep more of their thoughts to themselves, this is healthy for them because it is part of their personality. I'm not sure how reliable it is, but I've heard of research that says women speak a lot more words in a day than men do.

3. Econox

Econox
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I haven't thought about this in health terms. I myself don't talk a lot with others generally, but if the topic is one I'm interested in and knowledgable, I have quite the gab there.

4. Sprinkles

Sprinkles
    uix_expand uix_collapse

one should not take a lot of time talking to friends you will end up thinking about other instead of yourself and work

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Is that not a good thing?

6. agentmanningctu

agentmanningctu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So long as you are socially active and happy, there isn't really a set time you should be talking everyday. It depends on your personality and the people you choose to interact with.

7. dan213

dan213
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't feel there is a secret amount of how much you should talk. It is more important that you are happy with your social life then anything, whether that means talking more or less.

8. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I dont think talk is relative to health much, it is more to the social

9. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well actually talking is both socially and health-related (mentally). People who tends to not talk to other people try to talk to themselves more often. Actually this is healthy and normal. Although some people who aren't socialable and don't speak to other people can develop condition. In other cases, people develop conditions like paranoia, depression, etc.

10. Leejeong

Leejeong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Talking related to health? For me I can't survive a day without a single talk. I have the feeling that I must be heard by others. I want them to be connected with me. For sure talking will also relieve your stress especially if you were chit-chatting funny moments or sharing good experience with others. Some says that feelings should be expressed by talking most especially when feeling depressed, stress or too emotional. Some emotions should not be kept inside like men. Women are more open with their feelings. I guess the women has much longer talk time than men.

In these modern days, there were no facts about the right talk time. But to make sure, have a good conversation with your closest family members, friends and colleagues for it eases stress.

11. venumssi

venumssi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Listen first, than try to avoid all un necessary topics.. less talk more work.....

12. alexdisuza

alexdisuza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In day to day life communication is most important.Without communication we can not proceed our work.
    But doing gossips while working may loose our concentration and we can do mistakes.Try to communicate in limit.
    talking with people refresh our mind as well as it increases our knowledge.

13. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its not important how much you talk,important is that what do you talk.Talk should be meaningful and it should be pleasant for the ears of the one to whom you are talking :)

14. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I talk average. Some people think who talks less very is proud or boastful person which I personally think is wrong and someone who talks can be irritating. So I maintain my talks.

15. JackT333

JackT333
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i don't think so talking is important.