How Much Time requires to get Satisfies Result in Seo ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by carlbaker, Nov 27, 2013.

1. carlbaker

carlbaker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I Few Days Back get 2 seo projects from client and I just want to Know from you friends that how many month its require to get Satisfactory result from google to Get my Keywords to rank...

2. hamishcode

hamishcode
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its Depend on Many Things, the list are Follows 1) Good On-page 2) Quality Content 3) Seo friendly Web-site 4) Proper Inter linking 5) Better Off-page Strategy 6) getting Quality Links from other Website 7) get Better Do-Follow Link etc

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Even doing all the steps hamishcode recommends, the amount of time could vary, depending on the type of business and the competitive nature of the desired keywords. I work for an seo firm, and we usually see some results within the first 3-4 months, but doing it on your own could take longer. You should see some upward movement, possibly one or two keywords on page one, within 4-6 months. Depending on the amount of experience you have, you might be able to give the clients a reasonable time period, but be careful not to promise what you cannot deliver.

4. isisplinfo

isisplinfo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It really depends on many factors like hamishcode already said. But here is the quick tip for best results. Instead of Link Building, try to earn Links from Blogger Friends, Social Media Mentions, Content Share etc. Having 10 high quality related links will work better than 50 low quality non related backlinks.

Good Luck!