How much paid links can boost my SERP postions??

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by ShivJaiswaL, Mar 29, 2013.

1. ShivJaiswaL

ShivJaiswaL
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hello all

I'm working for my education website but results in SERP aren't satisfactory. Someone has advice me to purchase some paid links relevant to my subject but I'm hesitating to buy them.
    I know paid links are prohibited and don't have any practical experience with paid links....

please suggest me
    thanking your

2. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends on where you getting the links from. If you pay for it or get it for free that is immaterial. If the links is from a high-pr site then it will surely boost your rankings. Although it is something frowned upon by google.

3. rises5544

rises5544
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have to be taken calculated risk for positioned yourself among bunches of audience, paid link although old phenomena and google really dislike this technique, but if you get 4, 5 link from worthy site than i;m sure google has no regret by this activity.

4. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The quality is much more important than the quantity. One strong quality backlink is better than 1000 crap link

5. pete.mcal

pete.mcal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Okay quick addition to this thread. It's about leaving not a footprint, "clues" or other signals that suggest a link might be paid for.

Here is a beginner's checklist:

Rotate your anchor text between the naked url, branded keyword, related keywords and your target phrase
    - This is about not leaving an obvious footprint and making your link profile look more natural.

Check out the other websites already being linked to from a link sellers site/page.
    - Most paid link buyers aren't very smart and will be leaving a huge footprints. Therefore you only want to place paid links on pages where obvious paid link buyers are not present.

Make sure the page you'll be getting a link from is relevant to the topic of your page/site
    - A lot of people assume that links that pass pagerank are helpful. Not necessarily true; relevance pretty much has to be present now. Pagerank helps, but if it's not relevant it'll be doing very little for your SEO and rankings.

If you're buying paid links do it on a 1-1 basis with webmasters, NEVER use automated link building services (they all get penalised in the end
    - I'm not a huge fan of paid links but if you are buying them make sure you're sourcing them privately. Paid link services leave a huge trail, clump together the link profiles of thousands of buyers and basically leave everyone at risk.

• Like Like x 2
  6. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you really want to spend for links, why don't you just make your own network of blogs? I'm only giving you another good option for spending for links.

You can control the flow of links if you run your own network. You just have to make it natural by providing good information to users.

I have one friend that is running a huge network of blogs. Panda and Penguin have passed and nothing happened to his network. It's all about giving good information.

Or if you want, you can hire a writer for guest posting. This is one good method of getting good quality and relevant links.

• Like Like x 2
  7. ramiszaro

ramiszaro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you can go for a paid links if it is relevant to your site because its going to help you in building backlinks pointing to your website or else go for a manual way of building backlinks using SEO.

8. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

In all the posts I have seen about SEO Techniques, this is the first time I have ever seen anyone recommend this, and it's about time. One thing I would add is to make sure as few as possible are on the same hosting platform and/or ISP address, to make sure that there is no question they are actually from a variety of different people.