How much money you earn on the Internet the first time

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by steve zheng, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Andrew Symonds

Andrew Symonds
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I already mentioned this on other thread, it was 1 dollar. The story for me was really hard to repeat, as it was probably the toughest time in my career as it took 1 YEAR to get that, but I stuck in and today, I am able to make over 50 USD per DAY. This is why hard work is so important; I do Forex trading which is the reason for it. I am grateful to Alpari, as they too have expected me very well whether with their educational setup or narrow spreads, deposit bonus up to 99%. It all adds up to complete package.

#61 Andrew Symonds, Mar 20, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2017
  2. Like

uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello! My first money I earned at 15 years old then I wanted to make money on the Internet. I started looking, looking for very long different options, and I found one forum where this topic was discussed. I came across a site called CB Passive Income. I started to look at all the lessons but thought it was a waste of time, it turned out that I was mistaken. A month later I earned my first $ 875 I was very happy, with each month my income increased twice. It's been about 10 years and on average today I earn sitting at home from 4000 to 6000 $ this is my life experience I advise and you try. I wish everyone good luck !!!

#62 Like, Apr 18, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2017
  3. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It was about five year ago when I did a small 50 social bookmarking project for $10

4. Mick Hussey

Mick Hussey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don’t remember exactly but it was around a $1 or $2 from PTC (Neobux). But I have crossed those stages and now doing forex trading with FreshForex. But of course needs high skills to tackle the high risks but if not that is not possible then one can simply invest in the 48% Interest per annum and earn passive income without doing anything and in the meantime can learn trading for future!

#64 Mick Hussey, May 20, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2017
  5. Tendong8

Tendong8
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Not a big amount of money for the first time. It was only $1 for a link building project. I can clearly remember now that time. And the client gave me 5 star ratings.

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I'm not sure what the exchange rate is, but if I paid only $1 for a link building project that actually did what it was supposed to, instead of a bunch of spammy links, I would give you 5 stars too! It would save me a ton of money!

7. dbs00

dbs00
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think I've made my first 30$ ~ 13 years ago.. Those were great money at that time for an unemployed 15y old
    And that's how it all started :)) hehe. Good old days

8. Andrew Symonds

Andrew Symonds
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That’s correct Dbs00, it’s always memorable when we do something FIRST time and earning money is always special. When it comes to offline, it’s obviously not massive deal to make ordinary amount, but doing it online is something very special and gives you believe that there is a lot that can come your way. I started with PTC sites and having to click whole day to collect pennies to now trading where making 100s of dollars looks walk in the park. I also give credit to my broker OctaFX who has helped me in various ways.