How much effective PPC Services?

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by sahilpatel, Oct 14, 2013.

1. sahilpatel

sahilpatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want fast seo for site so PPC is how much effective for site.

PPC is very fast seo method. Its paid. Can you suggest me best opetion to going fast seo.

2. sudhakar1

sudhakar1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    Pay per click (PPC) (also called cost per click) is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, in which advertisers pay the publisher (typically a website owner) when the ad is clicked. It is defined simply as the amount spent to get an advertisement clicked.
    With search engines, advertisers typically bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market. Content sites commonly charge a fixed price per click rather than use a bidding system. PPC "display" advertisements, also known as "banner" ads, are shown on web sites or search engine results with related content that have agreed to show ads.

3. sahilpatel

sahilpatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How much invest money for advertising?

How much time required for this process?

I want to people know about latus update quickely.

4. AK Sharma

AK Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

PPC is the most popular way of attracting targeted visitors to a website and convert them into conversion. The advertiser has to pay the publisher when ad is clicked. PPC price depend upon the daily management of your campaign and monthly click.
    Still you have any queries then you can consult with ablysoft PPC experts or visit ablysoft.com.Hope you will get answers to your queries.

5. carenjacob

carenjacob
    uix_expand uix_collapse

PPC is the most popular way for getting traffic on the site. The advertiser has to pay the publisher when ad is clicked.
    The second most popular way is Facebook campaign, it is also paid.

6. james colin

james colin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

it is almost impossible to handle everything which is necessary for the development of your online business, there is a mere need of PPC management services. PPC services will certainly be profitable as well as effective for your website. Hiring the services of any PPC management company can make you free from all types of responsibilities. These services will make it easier for to deliver all the responsibilities to them. Undoubtedly PPC services are one of the effective marketing solutions available in present day time.

7. Boork

Boork
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well prepared ppc campaign could bring good profit to your business, but you should be ready to spend some money

8. bretttina

bretttina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

With all these points being mentioned are there any good PPC management companies in the UK or is it just as good to use other countries?

Will it be bad for my campaign if i were to use say an Indian based management company instead of a UK based company as i live in the UK ?

Thanks

9. BODHost

BODHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would recommend bidvertiser.com. Call them (UK Toll Free: 0.800.404.9502) for more information.

• Like Like x 1
  10. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

PPC is a pay per click method it is used to get back links or traffic for websites.It is a contract between the advertiser and the owner of the website.The advertiser has to pay for each click on his ad. to the owner of the website.According to me it is an effective method of SEO.

11. Interactiveonlin

Interactiveonlin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nowadays competition became really high and you should be really careful when doing ppc campaign, you can lose your money and get nothing in summary

12. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

PPC is NOT an SEO method. PPC and SEO are two separate ways of promoting your website on the search engines. PPC is, by definition, a marketing method where an ad is displayed, usually on top of and to the right of the organic listings. Each time one of these ads is clicked on, the owner of the website advertised pays a fee to the search engine. PPC has nothing to do with obtaining backlinks for a website. SEO, on the other hand, is used to raise the position of a website in the organic listings, and there is no fee charged to the website owner when a listing is clicked on. Although having a website listed in both the PPC ads and organic listings may help raise the reputation of a website, simply advertising a website using PPC will have no effect on your website's position in the SERP's.

13. Dexterbell

Dexterbell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In SEO we use different methods for generating backlinks or traffic for the website like blog commenting,directory submissions and so on but PPC is like advertisement of the website, In PPC each and every time the advertisement is clicked by someone the advertiser has to pay to pay for that click to the owner of the website.PPC is helpful for every website to gain popularity or ranking also.

14. hamishcode

hamishcode
    uix_expand uix_collapse

See First Of all Seo and PPc Is Different 2 Channels there is No Connection is Involved if you Doing Ppc Of Website Will Going to Improve your Serp ranking. I Hope Many Reply you Will get about PPc And Seo Difference...