How much dyou pay for a good rewritten articles?

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by daytrader, Apr 22, 2010.

1. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

how much dyou pay for a good rewritten plr articles?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I've paid for original articles in the past. I can't remember the exact price but they were $5 or less per article. Like most things, it really depends on the quality you are looking for. If you want re-writes and high quality is not really an issue, you can probably get them done for $0.01 to $0.02 per word. Many article writers charge per word, but when I'm doing a deal with a writer I generally prefer to agree a price per article.

3. Bjoern30

Bjoern30
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1,5 bucks per article but dealing with those writers is a pain in the butt..

4. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

$1.5? lol
    some writers charge almost $25/article. And you could just get it for $1.5? You're kidding.

5. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Any writer worth their salt will take as much time to rewrite a PLR article as they will to write an original one. Believe it or not it's just as much work if the writer is willing to do it right. That's why I charge the same rates for rewrites as I do for originals.

You would be better getting a price per article like Fergal suggested if they are all the same size roughly, or a range of prices depending on article size. It deters those that elongate a phrase to increase their word count. They do it for one reason. So they can charge you more. For example these rogues would say "what you could always do is", instead of just "you could" or "you can" or "how about...". Then they charge you for six words instead of two.

And if you get it at $1.50, you're probably not getting a manual rewrite. You're getting your article run through article spinning software, which usually spews out such nonsense that you'll need it rewritten all over again. Flowery writing that uses unnatural sounding language isn't the same as quality writing either. Basically, you get what you pay for.

Of course, you can't expect to pay the same for a 300 word rewrite as you would for a 1000 word rewrite. It's best to be specific about what you need done, the volume and turnaround time. That will get you a more accurate price.

Lastly, always request to see previous writing samples too before committing to anything. Hope that helps! :)

6. Bjoern30

Bjoern30
    uix_expand uix_collapse

nope - hand rewrite - but you are right they are not super high quality...

7. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The article writing now seems can get in cheap price now. Normally i'm getting good quality re-writer for the price $1.5/100 words. For the everage quality, it is about $0.7~$1/100 words

8. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

some may actually concider this price fair. but professionals won't.
    and since i'm not professional, i can rewrite some articles with this price :D

9. JuicyCafe

JuicyCafe
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a client before and he pay's me $4 per article. And I expected he gets what he wants ( QUALITY ).

10. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Professional or not is depends on the customer requirement. And there are no standard for the judgement. Normally i pay $1/100words and i get the article that able to pass the ezinearticle, then it is fine for me

11. Bjoern30

Bjoern30
    uix_expand uix_collapse

it depends - do you actually expect that people are reading those articles or are they only suppose to be google food -

12. RestOwner

RestOwner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

wow, why are the rates so low? seriously 1 cent to $1.50?

13. Bjoern30

Bjoern30
    uix_expand uix_collapse

maybe it would a good idea to list some sources for good writers..

14. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can get writer from freelancer site such as freelancer.com, freelancer.co.uk etc

15. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

You can view some excellent resources for writers in the Content & Article Sites section of our Useful Online Business Resources thread.

16. KhyleA.

KhyleA.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends on how many words each article contains. It also depends on the ability of the writer. I suggest you visit sites like Odesk.com and Onlinejobs.ph. Post an Ad in those websites and indicate your budget for the said project.

17. JOEY BONNER

JOEY BONNER
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As I have observed, article price varies. It'd also depend on how experienced you are and the current demand and supply of writers in the market.

18. sshayndell12

sshayndell12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

some writers charge almost $25/article.

19. ConradGarrett

ConradGarrett
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with Khyle. I posted an ad at onlinejobs.ph about 4 months ago and found a good writer who lives in the Philippines. She charges $2 for each rewritten article with 400 words and she's really good. I also asked her to write original articles for me for $4 each and I was satisfied with her outputs. But I must say, it took me a while before I found a good writer like her.

20. Shahrier

Shahrier
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've been offered 3$ for a 300 word article.. I wanted the word count to be 250 but no deal.. So I canceled the deal . To me, 300 words seems a bit much for 3$