How meditation can affect your career??

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by kimmy burgess, Aug 23, 2013.

1. kimmy burgess

kimmy burgess
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Meditation helps one to concentrate in his life , a person who meditates can concentrate so well in his work that it virtually happens that he becomes successful.Meditation is a form of relaxation that you provide to your brain and thus give it a chance to develop and grow.but still people feel pain in meditating and consider it to be a time waste, what is your opinion regrading this fact do share with us.

2. OBH-Peter

OBH-Peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't need to meditate to do my work well.
    Just my point of view.

3. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Meditation increases your concentration power,it just helps you to think over what's wrong and right, it increases your patience level.

4. Joe Dalio

Joe Dalio
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You don't NEED to meditate, but I have found it a great way to put your mind in the best frame of mind. When your mind is at its best, it ultimately affects your actions. Positive actions = greater productivity and success.

5. spyindiaankur

spyindiaankur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Meditation calms our mind. It brings peace inside us and make us feel happy. It helps us in concentrating on our work. Meditation increase our confidence level and moral and brings positivity in us.

6. sjzllc00

sjzllc00
    uix_expand uix_collapse

sometimes i need it...

7. Kamj

Kamj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Meditation is powerful and it is needed for success in anything! Many successful famous people meditate daily. Meditation is power because it gives you the ability to tap into your subconscious mind while being in a state of complete relaxation. Its almost like you hypnotizing your self to be a powerful efficient individual.
    I believe the people that say they feel pain while mediating aren't mediating at all. I believe the people that say meditation is a waste of time don't understand meditation.

• Like Like x 1
  8. mauricecowell

mauricecowell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Meditation is something that most of us should be doing at least twice or even once a week. It helps us focus on certain things in life like family, work or personal stuff and I think that we have to learn to stay focus at all times. Meditation lead us to proper direction and mind set so once in a while we need a break and a time to be alone and figure things out. I love to meditate and that's perfectly my thing.

9. Mr.

Mr.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is the purest form to get relaxed from inside. It can boost your daily schedule and help you to deal with every problem.

10. racheljordon

racheljordon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Life is always going to be full of challenges so I am in favour of meditation. put 5-10 minutes each day to meditate it works to burst your stress and increase your productivity there are many reputed companies offers yoga and meditation courses for their employes. with it you feeling of calmness and control.