How many Submission is there in Off-page ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by hamishcode, Jan 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hamishcode

hamishcode
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Like Sbm, Article and so on. I want to know that how many Types of Submission we can do For Off-Page for a particular Website.

2. pushpendra

pushpendra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is no particular counting for off page submission to a website, this depends upon website position , ranking on search engine. If site has already traffic there is few submission required, site is new for SEO then all off page activities required like bookmarking, classified, blog creation , do follow blog comment and press release, article submission.

3. hamishcode

hamishcode
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks For Your Nice Suggestion Right Now I Only Focus to Made only 5-10 Links For a Particular Page...Is it the Right Decision i had made In Off-page Strategy...

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I'm confused. You provide, according to your signature, "The Best SEO And PPC Services In Mumbai And Across India", and yet, you are asking a question for which you should already know the answer. In any case, as pushpendra has pointed out, there is no specific answer for a particular website. I would, however, avoid classified ads, do-follow blog comments, and article submission, as these most often result in low-quality links, which will not help. Whether or not 5-10 links per page is enough, and how often they should be created, is a question only you can answer, after analyzing the competition, the current rank of the page, and any other factors which can effect the ranking of each individual page.

5. danielnash

danielnash
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@Hamishcode You doing good and its the Right decision. Do only 5 - 10 submission for a particular page. It gives you better results. Good luck!

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Without knowing anything about the particular website, how did you determine this? If you are using 5-10 submissions as a general rule, how was that determined? The number of links, and the frequency, will vary depending on the type of business, how competitive the keywords are, and how competitive the type of business is, in addition to other factors. I'd be interested to know your thought processes when you came up with your answer.

7. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

5-10 in my opinion is actually not enough, joeroxx on the other hand is actually right, because your submission will also depend on your plan to get you goal, depending on the statistics of your backlinks, ranking and other factors, and actually, these submissions are not just submissions, Link submissions comes in different forms and strategies, and you must always remember that these strategies must still follow the General Guidelines of Google..

8. alexfernandes

alexfernandes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would advice you to analyze your competitor back links. You will get a rough idea as how to move on with your SEO strategy. Instead of focusing on how many submissions, you need to focus on quality submissions.

9. Avni Shergill

Avni Shergill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are ample of submissions, but all are not effective. I will suggest you to do social bookmarking, classified ads, forum posting, search engine submission, directory submission, etc. These submissions help to improve your traffic as well as traffic.

10. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

First, hamishcode already said he is using SBM, which stands for Social Bookmarking, so advising him to use social bookmarking doesn't help. All of the other methods you mentioned are old techniques that spammers use, and are no longer considered effective. Articles are effective only if they are distributed through reputable sites, NOT the sites that distribute them to "thousands of article directories". Participation in Social media and networking can help as well.
    Finally, I'm not sure what you mean by "These submissions help to improve your traffic as well as traffic". Why did you mention traffic twicw?

11. colnettella

colnettella
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As per my view analyze your competitor back links. You will get an idea as how to move on with SEO strategy. Focus more on quality submissions which will help you in backlinks and help you in traffic.

12. Abte5619

Abte5619
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You will get an idea as how to move on with SEO strategy. Focus more on quality submissions which will help you in backlinks and help you in traffic.

- - - - Posts Merged - - - -

If site has already traffic there is few submission required, site is new for SEO then all off page activities required like bookmarking, classified, blog creation , do follow blog comment and press release, article submission.

13. Hirenpatel

Hirenpatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are an SEO, then you already knew that off page activity changes according to Google's algorithm update. Activities like directory submission, classified post and article submission don't work now.You have to work on content marketing to promote your business.

14. Albert Johns

Albert Johns
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No matter, how many links you are getting from many sites but there should be quality.

15. nadablue

nadablue
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According to me you may need to check your keyword and website competition. If you have high competition on your keyword then you may need to work hard for this and required more submission. But this all the submission need to be unique and looks normal, if you post in bulk then this may penalized your website by search engine.
    As above strategies said by @ pushpendra

16. Mbright

Mbright
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

SEO off page activities required like directory, bookmarking, classified, blog creation, do follow blog comment and press release, article submission.

Thank's :)

17. kiranshahweb

kiranshahweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Submission of off page activities : directory, bookmarking, classified, blog creation, do follow blog comment , info graphics creation & submission, press release, article submission is different for every keywords. no one can tell you exact no. for submission. set submission as per competition.
    Low : 8 to 12
    Medium : 13 to 20
    High : 18 to 25

18. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread is now closed. If you have something new to add, PM me and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.