How many of you are eBay sellers and is this your primary source of income?

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by amwarner, Jul 28, 2013.

1. amwarner

amwarner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey, I was just wondering that since Affiliate Marketing is the "new" thing that most newbies are interested and what many people suggest, whatever happened to eBay selling? Does anybody still use eBay as their primary source of income? I never actually used eBay myself but I know there are many successful people who have used it. Are any of you on here using eBay as your source of income or are still eBay sellers?

2. Martin Willard

Martin Willard
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do not, I think some people can do it if they start of small so it may still be worth a shot but you will need to advertise it yourself and you wont be making anything great with commissions taken off.

I know someone who does buy stuff very cheap from eBay, then does it up and resells it for like double the price. That may be worthwhile to look into?

3. simba 1211

simba 1211
    uix_expand uix_collapse

E-bay is no more a site with genuine stuff BOSS

4. RevaxMedia

RevaxMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I sell on eBay but it's mainly when I need to declutter I don't really use this as primary source of income however at one point I did manage to get hold of a lot of products for very cheaply and by the time I sold them all I was a Bronze powerseller, I may return to eBay but their fee's are very high indeed, certainly if you use Paypal :)

5. iggypop

iggypop
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I used to sell on ebay but they have gotten to strict now