How many FB like.

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by angelajason06, Jun 18, 2013.

1. angelajason06

angelajason06
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How many FB likes on a FB Fanpage Needed to get the post on your fan's Feed?? There is an Specific number like 5000 or less like=no one can see your post. I dont know what is the Number.

Please Answer below.

2. Ronei Daselva

Ronei Daselva
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is no such number of that. There is only number to activate your Facebook analytic that is 30. Only after that you can analyses your fans and followers.

3. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I had no problem with this, However you need few clicks over your FB page.

4. angelajason06

angelajason06
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i have an FB fanpage, a person generate 1632 likes on that, When ever i post any thing on that page, even a single person dont like the post. Why is this?

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Perhaps your problem is that those likes are not from real people. If they were generated by someone on your behalf, there is a chance that those likes are coming from fake profile accounts, that are not used by real people.

• Like Like x 1
  6. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with Fergal, to get authentic likes to your Fb fan page you should post some great content , engage with your users, post photos from events..this will take time to get you likes but once you get established you will get real and authentic audience.

7. Constantin

Constantin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There's no such thing as a minimum number of fans required.

It depends on the administrator of the page and his / her reputation. For example, I can unlock the insights and personalize the link with only 15 fans, for any page I create myself.
    There are other features that require more fans to be unlocked (e.g.: promoted posts). It's like a game :).

They are most probably fake (at least most of them) and you will notice that some will disappear during the next few weeks.
    However, there is a way to find out if you have real fans, too. It should say below your post, after the comment box, on the left corner - "xx people saw your post", where xx is the number of views. If you cannot see this message, or if it shows "0", it means that you do not have real followers and you can also get penalized by Facebook.

Please also keep in mind that, even if you have real followers, only 16% (on average) will see your posts (you can get to 50-60% if you promote them). It depends on the engagement - if you can make them click, like, share or comment on your posts, more of them will see your content.

In order to increase the number of fans that see your information, you can ask them to go to your page, click the "Liked" button, click on "Settings" and select "All Updates" from the list.

I hope this helps.

• Like Like x 1
  8. dalevarman

dalevarman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook page get more likes you can post something new and your business related information. In facebook page have not actually consider how many likes are get more traffic you can make targeted friends to get fast traffic.