How Many Backlinks We should get in a DAY ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by facerecpromo, Aug 30, 2010.

1. facerecpromo

facerecpromo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi All

I just want to know that how many backlinks we should get in DAY ?

2. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

as many as you can. but probably not millions - it might just be noticeable in the eyes of google.

3. sconinc

sconinc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

backlinks in a day

backlinks is important to rank a site. backlink should be limited in a day. not one thousand in day, 100 backlinks good in a day.

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

The number of backlinks is not as important as the quality of those links. One site could have 500 links, but it means nothing if they are from what the search engines refer to as a "bad neighborhood". In other words, if the links come from sites that are not properly optimized, or have a lot of errors that are preventing them form getting ranked, they're not going to help a site get ranked.
    The number of links could also vary depending on the type of business, and the competitive nature of the phrases being targeted. Some phrases may need only 100 a month, others may need more. In fact the number of links should vary, as should the sites they come from, in order to make them look as natural as possible. Also, as ownedbox pointed out, if you have too many, Google will notice. It could look like you are trying to trick the search engines with a "gray-hat" technique.

5. landau

landau
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Are you asking out of curiosity or because you are aiming at building your own backlinks.

building your own backlinks (artificial SEO) is a dangerous method of SEO as google evolves and tries to diminish it. Forum posting, blog comenting and link exchange are all known SEO methods that tend to work for link building - but all of them are basically YOU voting for yourself. Google doesn't like that.

The safest and most rewarding SEO method is building relevant and useful content for your users. Think about what your users can actually find useful. Even if you are a business website, try to offer users something intresting, entertaining or useful - that users will like and naturally link to.

6. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Promoting your own site is dangerous? I don't think so.
    You can create as many backlinks as you can in a day but be sure to make it as humanly or manually possible. And as much as possible, prevent from buying multiple backlinks on different sites in a short timespan. It could trigger Google on thinking that you are buying links or spamming your links to various sites.

You can do backlinking for a couple of hours a day.:D

7. Andrew

Andrew
    uix_expand uix_collapse

backlinks

diversity of domain important to rank a site, in other words inbound link should be different different domain. backlinks is important part of seo and important to rank a website and page rank also. seo is not only one day process it takes lots of time to rank an website. than follow such technique. and submit your site high page rank site .

8. landau

landau
    uix_expand uix_collapse

my bad, its not dangerous . What I was meaning to say is that it might be a risky time investment because the Algorithms are always changing to diminish artificial SEO..

9. PaulPinnacle

PaulPinnacle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Not the best choice of words, but I think the gist of the comment was relatively clear.

SE's are aware that having a link pointing from a link farm/spammy site isn't always in the control of a webmaster (i.e. if I'm competing with businessadviceforum.com I could simply go out, spend $100 on the dodgiest of links [or produce them myself] and take them out as the competition if that were the case), so it doesn't come with an automatic penalty. Instead, they simply devalue the links they believe to be questionable meaning that buying links can simply be a complete waste of time and money.
    (There are cases where if enough 'bad signs' are given it will lead to a penalty, but it's not a straight out 'hit' if everything else is in order and it's an exception for the site rather than a rule)

Personally I'd suggest not buying them at all, but that's a personal decision that each must make for themselves. As GD points out, the 'linking profile' plays a part, so take care not to simply carry out surges of activity in trying to gain backlinks, vary the anchor text used and spend more time concentrating on how to gain 'quality backlinks' (even better, focus on trying to gain quality traffic rather than backlinks) than on how to maximise the number of spammy ones.

If you shift the focus from 'creating backlinks' to 'earning backlinks' (e.g. produce high quality content people want to link to), it can have exponentially greater results (it's no longer one person producing the links, it's thousands).

10. WebWizard

WebWizard
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Not really a certain LIMIT in any certain TIMESPAN, just find & get QUAILITY backlinks.

11. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is one of the best way in getting backlinks. It's the most natiral way on getting them.
    To do this, create an article with your site's keywords so that search engines could easily see them.
    You ca also apply SEO techniques for better results.

12. moonswamp

moonswamp
    uix_expand uix_collapse

never mind, just do it, as many as you can, even it's bad neighborhood~~~

link is just a link, means nothing~~~

13. PaulPinnacle

PaulPinnacle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd love to see any sort of evidence to back up this claim (mainly as it won't exist). A site may get away with a poor linking profile for a while, but the chances are eventually they will suffer hugely for it.

There are hundreds (if not thousands) of examples where sites have been deindexed and banned due to buying links or having a strong linking profile coming from spammy sites or bad neighborhoods

14. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Quality link means a lot in backlinking. Bad neighborhoods will not be considered bad if they are good. I do hope you get my point there.
    The more quality backlinks you have, the better the results are.

15. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

:confused:

I'm not sure, but what I think you meant to say here is that links would not be considered "from a bad neighborhood" if the site they come from is a quality site. Or, maybe you meant a site would not be considered a "bad neighborhood" if it was not doing bad things, or was doing good things.

No question what you meant here, and I agree with you.

16. Andym

Andym
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are generating links to improve your search engine position then concentrate on the Quality & Relevancy of your links instead of quantity.

17. haiwin

haiwin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if quanlity backlinks, as many as possible

18. BVAAlliances

BVAAlliances
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    You submit to DS, SBS, Article, Press Release, forum posting, blog commenting and found to more back-links.

19. prjoeseo

prjoeseo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think it doesn't matter how many backlinks, as long as you're doing it contantly.

20. LittleCloud

LittleCloud
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The quality of backlink should be more important than the number. In other words, for example, 1 backlink from a site with PR6 can equals 125 backlinks from PR 3 sites