How Many Backlinks should we build?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by hasbuy, Feb 1, 2014.

1. hasbuy

hasbuy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to ask a question that how many backlinks should i make for my this blog?
    Also tell me that building backlins via comments or forums which method is best?
    regards

2. Halwits

Halwits
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Focus more on quality and relevancy backlinks rather than building quantity.

In my opinion, blog commenting is more effective as compare to Forums posting because after Google Penguin update, Forums posting is considered as less effective in terms of building quality backlinks while doing blog commenting on relevant websites gives good backlinks for your website.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This question, or a question similar to it, has been asked before, and there is no definitive answer. Like Halwits, i would say that quality is better than quantity, but then the question becomes, "How many quality links should I build?". The number of links depends on how competitive the phrases are that you are targeting. Take a look at similar blogs and see how many they have, and where they are ranked. That will give you an idea on how many you need.
    As far as forums or blog comments, I wouldn't use either one. The subject of what type of links to get has been covered elsewhere. so I won't repeat it here.

4. dir4uk

dir4uk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

the more you have the more benefit will you get

5. spyshekhar

spyshekhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you should make quality back links and related to your blog and in my opinion blog commenting is best.

6. businessampm.com

businessampm.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, my own point of view it have no rules and regulation. But many expert say that, related side you can build up you back link in right way.

7. vivagoaproperty

vivagoaproperty
    uix_expand uix_collapse

there is no limit of building backlinks. yopu can build as much as you want. but the backlink types matter. you need to build do follow and no follow links in proper proportion. according to me, both forum and blog commenting is the best to build backlinks and boost keywords.

8. Clarence.Burn

Clarence.Burn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I guest you can make backlinks in that two option and for me both are effective like they says choose forum that related to your site.