How many backlinks per day?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by James12smith, Jan 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've been manually finding do follow blogs with a page rank 1 or higher to comment on and I've been averaging about 20 a day. I see things all the time for "get 1000 backlinks for 1$" and stuff like that but is it legit and will it hurt ranking to get that many backlinks at one time?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

As long as you "average" 20 per day you should be okay. The results you get, and how fast you get them, will depend on how competitive your keywords are. Stay away from any offer that promises "1000 backlinks for $1", or similar offers, because the links you get will be junk. You "might" get a temporary boost, but your rankings will soon sink like a rock.

3. saahil2310

saahil2310
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Getting a single quality backlink is far better than getting tons of low quality backlinks or bad links. So 20 backlinks are good enough for your site.

4. jayanta01

jayanta01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think quality backlink is always better, but it's should be always in limit. Too much links not good for any site. So always try to get quality backlinks in limit. I think 15 to 20 backlinks good for any site.

5. vishal23

vishal23
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am making just 10-15 links/day because i am trying to maintain quality of links.

6. Halwits

Halwits
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Build quality backlinks not quantity. Find blogs which have at least 3 PR and it must be relevant to your website.

Don't do that much blogs commenting. It is considered as spamming. Maximum do 5-7 blogs commenting, and on high PR and relevant blogs.

7. amanabbasi

amanabbasi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Search Engine Optimization don't recommended your quality of back links. If you want to get benefits a lots must be focus quality back links don't focus on Quantity. But you understand back links standard Like read Google Update Panda Penguin Hummingbird what ever.

8. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To keep your website under the radar I would go for five QUALITY links per day. If you are just building links for the sake of building links though, I would limit myself to maybe one hundred backlinks per day.

9. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I agree with the first part of your post. However, I think 100 links per day is too many, especially because the OP has been averaging 20 per day. The sudden spike would look suspicious to Google, and he could wind up losing whatever he has gained so far. I also would not recommend "building links for the sake of building links" - that could lead down a road he'd rather not follow.

10. Black15

Black15
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi James,

There is no right answer for this. It's all about quality, not quantity. Vary your anchor text.

Attempt to build some links that also benefit users. Instead of commenting, contact the niche blogs and ask if you can write a guest post. This will result in a followed link that adds value to the web instead of a nofollowed link buried in the comment section. Also, this will result in your product/brand being the focus of the site's readers.

Best of luck.

11. Zwillson

Zwillson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Now, SEO activities are totally changed. Link building is a major part of SEO and we need to get quality backlinks from high PR website. Use Link bait technique to build backlinks.

12. Avni Shergill

Avni Shergill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I will suggest you to focus on quality rather than quantity, because now SEO is all about the quality work. And don't go for paid links as they are considered as spam by the Google.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.