How Many Anchor text Are Created In One Article?

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by zotowatson, Aug 31, 2015.

1. zotowatson

zotowatson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello To Every One,

I want to ask how many anchor text links are Good to create in one article. Can I create One Home Page link and one Internal Page Link to one article? Is this a correct method? Some one says its Good technique and some one says its not a good technique. Please Give some valuable suggestion to me.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
    Zoto

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

The days of writing articles just to get links have been over for quite some time. It serves no useful purpose to write an article based on how many links, to which page, you can get away with including in your article. Although links are still a major part of Google's algorithm, articles should be written to educate and inform. Any links included should look and sound natural, and should link to the appropriate page of your website. Having said that, if one of the keywords you want your home page to rank for fits in the content of the article, go for it. The same thing applies to any internal pages. If it fits naturally, go ahead and put it in. You do have to make sure you don't include too many links, but you don't have to limit yourself to only two links. That could be going too far in the other direction, depending on length.
    Don't spend too much time worrying about how many links you can put into an article based on the length. Write the article to educate and inform, and if a few links naturally fit, okay, use them. You want to present yourself as an expert in your niche, so your potential clients will decide to go to you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. zotowatson

zotowatson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@joeroxx Thank you so Much for your valuable suggestion, You mean to say that there is no limitation of quality links to an article which provides more information to the reader. If you I include more resources to article, like reference from Wikipedia, other informative resources to article, it is totally according to Google Algorithm.

4. Keity

Keity
    uix_expand uix_collapse

2-3 is better but not more. 2 anchor texts within the article and another 1 is on the author section.

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

There is a limit. As I said in my original post, you have to make sure you don't include too many. As Keity said, 2-3 links will not cause a problem, and you will have 1 in the author section. Depending on length, you might have less, or for a longer article you might include one or two more. But now you've brought up a totally different question. "Anchor" links usually link back to your own website, and are added to your link profile for SEO purposes. Now you're talking about "Reference" links, which link from an article to another source that provides more information to the reader. If you have too many reference links, this is a "quality" issue for the article you have written. In this case, the majority of the article should be in your own words, and should provide most of the information the reader needs. A couple of reference links to provide more information, or to credit a source, should be more than enough. Books have bibliographies, articles should not.

• Like Like x 1
  6. zotowatson

zotowatson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your valuable suggestion I got the point, I will include 1-2 links from my own website and 1-2 reference links for readers from others website as reference.

7. Samuelsemos

Samuelsemos
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are putting two links in the article, I mean two anchor text, then is well and good. Both the anchor text should not belong to the same page. The time you are uploading the article, just focus on only one thing that your content it should be unique and should provide informative information what a user is looking for.

8. Emma Wilson

Emma Wilson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I create only one anchor text to main website, you can create additional anchor text to other social links or other related articles.

But the anchor text should not be more than two.