How long does it take to rank on the top?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Resonance18, May 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Resonance18

Resonance18
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I built my website with great keywords and content.
    How long does it take to see my page climbing to the first Google page?

2. Michael Leng

Michael Leng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nobody can tell you for when, Google is a machine,- it works with algorithm that is a step-by-step procedure for calculations. Algorithms are used for calculation, data processing, and automated reasoning. If you have contents, which is within guests's prospective. Therefore, by months or years your page rank will be getting better in score.

Just keep working.

3. spyshekhar

spyshekhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

it depends on your work and no one can exactly tell that when your site's keyword on the first page of google normally by seo site takes 3to 4 months to get first page of google.

4. carlbaker

carlbaker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For this question even google does not have proper answer its depends on your website how much user friendly your website is, For low competitive keywords it will take 1-2 month rank in serp and For High Competitive Keywords might take 6-8 months to rank.

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

There is really no way to accurately answer this question, as there are too many variables to consider. Spyshekar and carlbaker have tried to give you a "guesstimate", but even these may not be accurate. For example, spyshekar's estimate could apply if the SEO is done by a marketing firm, but not by an individual. Of course, then you need to consider carlbaker's estimate for low competition keywords. Could an individual get a website ranked for low competition keywords in 1-2 months, as carlbaker suggested, or would it take 3-4 months? Could a marketing firm do it in 1-2 months? What about the estimate of 6-8 months for high competition keywords? Was that if the SEO is done by a marketing firm, or an individual? Given enough time, and a variety of websites, someone might be able to come up with an estimate of how long it might take them to rank most websites, but no one can give a specific number for a specific website.

6. chandanthaver

chandanthaver
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its depend on your work. no body have a answer of this question. if you want get ranking than you do quality work as much as possible. i hope you are satisfied of this answer.

7. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

One thing no one has mentioned yet, including me, is this. Based on your post, you seem to think that you will climb to the top of Google simply by building, in your words, a "website with great keywords and content". Nothing can be further from the truth. If you do nothing else, your website will not go anywhere. You have to market your website, and earn and create links to your website from various other sources. That subject has been covered ad nauseum in other threads, so I will not cover it here. A search of the forum will give you tons of information on the subject.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.