How important is a responsive Web design ?

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by abebi, Sep 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abebi

abebi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello all

I want to know what are the responsive web design,and what are the ways to make a website more responsive.

Thanks

2. adsystem

adsystem
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First of all what is the meaning of Responsive web design : The main Purpose of making a Responsive web design is to aimed at crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing experience,easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling,across a wide range of devices such as mobiles,tabs etc. Responsive web design Company helps in increasing your website sells or brand value.If your website is responsive and easy to use and proper use of the call to action elements then it is the chance for increasing your sells.So you must hire a professional and experts Responsive web design firm and also read more about what can do web design firm for your business here : http://bit.ly/152NEHM

When you visit here you get some of the best points that what a responsive website do for your business.

3. StevenF

StevenF
    uix_expand uix_collapse

4. abebi

abebi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks adsystem for telling the importance of Responsive web design,I also read your and see the images of Responsive web designs so,thanks for this.

5. Jason Parms

Jason Parms
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Responsive web design is that type of design which gives the website an optimal viewing experience across diverse devices such as smart phones, desktops, laptops, tablets etc.

Because of day by day increasing the use of diverse devices to access Internet, most website’s owner prefer to make it responsive which saves time & money also.

Here is the resource link http://www.creativebloq.com/responsive-web-design/get-started-5132987 on how to make website responsive, I hope it will help you.

6. diyakapoor

diyakapoor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A responsive web design fits into all sizes, means your website will work smoothly on all devices like mobiles, tablets, laptops etc. But a non-responsive site will scattered on mobile devices, tablets. You may use tools to make your website responsive. list of few tools you may check here http://bit.ly/19ZWx6F

7. abebi

abebi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes You are right,Now I am getting some idea about Responsive Website how it works and what are the advantages of having responsive website. I want to thank all members who reply my question.

8. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe the design part of the website is something that makes it more professional and managed. It also attracts viewers.

9. abebi

abebi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks dear for comment,Now I am getting information that Design of a website is attractive.

10. RoseHosting

RoseHosting
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Applying responsive web design to an existing web site often involves major re-engineering due to the underlying fluid grid concept. It needs to be carefully planned and structured from the start, because using responsive web design badly may be worse than not offering it at all.

11. adsystem

adsystem
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes responsive web design is helps in increasing the online business,For targeting the customers who uses internet on mobile,tabs Responsive web design is necessary for any business.

12. partho

partho
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes I agree with your point that website is attract the viewers.Because if we have a well optimized and managed website we can achieve this goal easily.We also know that if a website have proper navigation,use of call to action elements etc then we get the more business through that website.

13. adsystem

adsystem
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes Partho you are right,We have a well optimized and well executed website for getting more response.So its better to male your website responsive,fit to all screens.

14. Gisele B.

Gisele B.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Responsive Web design is the approach that suggests that design and development should respond to the user’s behavior and environment based on screen size, platform and orientation. The practice consists of a mix of flexible grids and layouts, images and an intelligent use of CSS media queries. As the user switches from their laptop to iPad, the website should automatically switch to accommodate for resolution, image size and scripting abilities. In other words, the website should have the technology to automatically respond to the user’s preferences.

I guess this is the main benefit of it. Responsive is a must for now.

15. abebi

abebi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for this useful information,I am getting lot of good suggestion and information here on responsive Web designing,Thanks everybody who participated in this discussion.

16. MyVPZ

MyVPZ
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Looks are what your potential client sees first, so I would say it's pretty important to have a decent looking site.

17. webcreations

webcreations
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Benefits of responsive web design:
    1. Increasing your reach to tablet and mobile audiences
    2. Increase sales and conversion rates
    3. Increase your visibility in search engines
    4. Consolidate your analytics and reporting
    5. Save time and cost on site management
    6. Save time and cost on mobile development

18. adsystem

adsystem
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes all points suggested by you are great and helps in creating a Responsive website,In Today's era mobile,tab user are increased who use internet so for targeting them we need a responsive website who fits all screens and helps in getting more response.

19. adsystem

adsystem
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yea Gisele,You guess right in today's era we need a website which is fit in all screens like Mobile,tabs etc.

20. OlegLola

OlegLola
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

First of all you need to decide what kind of site do you really need - mobile URL, responsive or dynamic. There are advantages and disadvantages of each kind. to find out what is appropriate for you read this article Mobile Website: Mobile URL, Responsive, Or Dynamic?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.