How important are Article Directories?

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by swift, May 21, 2013.

1. swift

swift
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do they generate traffic in any niche?

2. amal

amal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

article directories are one of the best link building technique to generate traffic.

3. JenniferLawrence

JenniferLawrence
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Article directories are great online promotional tools for bloggers,website owners and businessmen. It generates traffic and visitors for websites and blogs.

4. Andhara Angels

Andhara Angels
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hm , Submitting to top Article Directories is better option to trigger as they have good set of users with different Interest , comes regularly for reading .
    Also published articles are get ranked within top search visibilities and availing benefits of search audience . So provide good , informative content with a great title that can be used as queries like What , why , How's , Advantages ,Disadvantages etc .
    Now traffic to your website depends on how smartly you place links of your website within content so that reader sticks to know about you .
    Thanks

5. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

They do generate traffic in any niche depending on how interesting your articles are for some reasons:

- You can make this as another option for targeting your audience. You just have to provide good information and make sure that your article is searchable.
    - If you are struggling to get blogs for guest blogging, article directories can be your last resort. Besides, it will serve as your portfolio whenever blog owners are requiring your to have your own one.
    - It can also be a good product review option. Just like I said, you just have to make it compelling.

6. aaron70

aaron70
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Article directory submission is still one of the most effective types of backlinking. Submit to high quality authority directories which are showing up in the SERPs for the keywords that you’re trying to rank for. Go with contextual links from a mix of do-follow and no-follow sites. Original content is always a plus since it’s one of Google’s main concerns. You may also want to diversify your links by having incoming links from other types of authority sites – web 2.0’s (mix of do follow and no follow), blog posts, social bookmarking, wiki, press releases, etc.

7. watshelly

watshelly
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Article directory is an important SEO method. The quality of the site and your article decides the quality of the traffic. So make the site relevant and article original.

8. dsmith

dsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Article directory is one of the best link building technique for getting quality backlinks and generate good traffic.

9. JenniferLawrence

JenniferLawrence
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Article directories are one of the best sources to get good quality backlinks for your website. It is mentioned in every other SEO handbook and blog that having quality backlinks helps in achieving high rank. There are lots of directories that are highly appreciated by most of the search engines.

10. FIBC

FIBC
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Submite to the top Article Directories is a better way,you can get good quality backlinks.

11. mobilejammer

mobilejammer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Article directory are very important in the website.Google mainly read on content article is the medium to gain backlinks, keyword search position.

12. watshelly

watshelly
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Article submission is an important way for SEO. But the precondition is to choose high quality article submission sites.

13. spychandan28

spychandan28
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Link building is generate by using article directory. it is one of the best link building technique and increase traffic and generate back link for our website.

14. Jimmy R.

Jimmy R.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have been benefiting from article directories as article marketing is one of the techniques I am using to generate traffic to my site. People seeking for different information go through article directories and so having articles in these directories is a good advantage for you and your website. Just make sure that you submit high-quality articles and not just those with poor quality.

Since there are lots of article directories, huge amount of articles is needed to be submitted to the top directories. What website owners do is that they outsource articles and send original contents to all article directories that they have chosen. Just like me, I have been submitting original and high-quality articles to various directories and indeed, many are linked to my website through such articles. Well, maybe because of the great content of my articles.

Want to know where I am getting such? orderseoarticles is my source of good articles. They can deliver huge amount of articles just at the right time and not only that, they advertised my Website on Facebook for FREE! What I learned was that they offer this FREE advertisement to their customers who can make a purchase worth $150 and above. What do you think? (Well this is just a piece of advice to those who are looking for a good article source.)

15. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes Article Directories is a handy way to generate traffic. Link it with your site and you can see the difference. Make sure you have done SEO too.

16. samvilla

samvilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Go in favor of technique , but not to spoil rules by submitting same content to numbers (article directories) . I have better opinion for Content sharing , go with guest posting
    Guest blogging directly means to submit on else's site which is already popular and having good ranking , followers and traffic , So definitely by posting you will get exposure to new set of readers and if more reader likes the article, they will often follow you on Twitter or Facebook or Google+ to see what other content you are publishing on other websites, including your own and as search engines working to show up popular and good quality content with their results So benifits with good search engine ranking , your site’s traffic will ultimately going to be boosted. So to increase your traffic and ranking you should write guest posts.
    thanks

17. venumssi

venumssi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Article submission is top position to get high quality backlink (external link) from most niche websites. The backlink from most relevant website can increase the seo ranking and google page rank.

18. BlogMarketingTip

BlogMarketingTip
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Article directories are dead. They were slapped from first pages of Google. More and more complaints arrive from online marketers who experience less and less profits from directory submissions. Most of them have already switched to guest blogging. As to me I find guest blogging very annoying because even best quality articles are often rejected and traffic results from accepted ones are not satisfactory. To be successful in guest blogging you have to submit regular posts to the same blogs. However, those blogs you've chosen to be a steady contributor suddenly stop accepting guest posts. That's because they already have sniffed out some new threats of Google decreasing their rankings for guest post links. You can read more about it just googling this news. I gave up on article marketing at all! Why are you, folks, wasting your time? Or you can prove me the opposite? The era of article directories is now almost a history.

19. markwillson400

markwillson400
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Article submissions are the best way to generate targeted traffic on your website & also get a good backlink from articles sites..but main issue occur when your article is not interesting or not a user friendly..So according to me do submissions in top article websites who has a good domain authority..

20. dalevarman

dalevarman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Article Directories is a great way to increase traffic on website and to get your name, as an author, out into the internet community. Article directories are content through make more popularity on website.