How i will take care for credit card protection

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Winscott, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Winscott

Winscott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Please advice me how i will protect my credit card from theft .Is there any protection services for this?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Winscott are you concerned with using your credit card online or offline? What type of credit card do you have?

Welcome to Business Advice Forum!

3. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So many issue is with credit card i heard. To be safe side you have to protect your credit card. Don't give your credit card to any one . If you know that person than only you can give your credit card.
    Credit card has a signature to do first for transaction from bank. keep your signature unique. So no one copy your signature. If you lost your card do 1 step Call the bank n block your credit card immediately....

4. nashir

nashir
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Not use every where you Card pin number. Keep it always restricted area or places.

5. TimB

TimB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

* Do not release any personal information on the phone, in the mail, or over the Internet unless you initiate the contact or are certain you know whom you're dealing with.
    * Do not leave your computer unattended while you are connected to the Internet Banking Service.
    * Do not share your password with anyone. Sharing your password (PIN) with someone else is the same as giving that individual authority to use your name in a transaction.
    * You should memorize this password and never write it down anywhere or reveal it to anyone.
    * Make sure you place your card in a safe place.
    * I recommend you not to carry your card everywhere.
    * Keep your card out of the reach of children. :)
    * Do not trust any website, never give your credit card number unless you see any Live Chat Support on the website.

6. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Maybe you can ask your credit card provider on how to protect your credit card from possible fraud especially online and offline. There are systems being use to protect such cards and this is to ensure that safety of the account to all credit card holders.

Thanks,
    Mark T

7. PlastoCards

PlastoCards
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello, you must be so much aware before going to use your credit car every where.If possible so use only your card in restricted and safe areas only.