How i manage my business ?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Sameer shokat, Nov 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sameer shokat

Sameer shokat
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi every one ,
    Please let me know how i manage my business actually i recently start own business but its my very first attempt to do some but i have no idea how i manage my business please give me a some value able tips which is beneficial for me and also my business
    Thanks to all in advance
    Regards:'
    Sameer shokat.

2. Patson

Patson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Starting a business is not easy to run the time you are new in the business. A lot of challenges you have to face and sometime it becomes so complicated to bear. there are some many things you need to consider before you start a business and it's essential to understand the differences between a business and a hobby. You need to follow all this point before starting the business.

Know your business structure and type
    Know about your product or service what you are going to provide to the customers
    know your customers are very important, because the time you run your business everything is depends on the customer.
    know your plan.

3. methewcostner

methewcostner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try using a budget, and keeping track of every dollar taken in and spend.. It is easy to do.

4. Sameer shokat

Sameer shokat
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi everyone,
    I want to thanked the both of guys who send some value able tips for me about my business management so thanks again and keep sharing with me yours fabulous advise,s .
    Regards:
    Sameer shiokat.

5. jaynorth

jaynorth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Budgeting & short listing requirements is key for proceeding with the business. But do keep an eye to follow the current market trend too.

6. ludovic

ludovic
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Keys are to be well organized and motivated. Because you need sometimes month before seing your first $ bill :)
    I used to use MS excel to have everything : accounting, business plan, customers, production planning. By being organized you save time and keep your motivation and can focus on one thing...make money and run your business.

7. fleagle

fleagle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How you manage your business is a very important part of being a successful business online. You need to keep your records strait, you need to be able to track all aspects of your business.

8. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why didn't you made a plan first before you engaged on having a business? It's really risky, but, well, I'll just say Good Luck!

9. tanishajain

tanishajain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey sameer,

Let me remind you one thing that when the market gets better, that’s good for business, But all those people getting in the profession creates more competition. That is not necessarily a good thing for all those already in it. Still, the every business game will always attract confident sales people ready and willing to bet on themselves.

So I think you should go with the any business but with dedication.

10. LeroySimpson

LeroySimpson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To manage your business whether it is big or small you need a good management team to take decisions and execute them effectively and you should know your targeted audience or customers. You also need a good market research about reviews of customers about your product to be able to provide better product or services.

11. golden-process

golden-process
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First you want to be a leader by being specific about what the vision is for the company.

Then you want to be a good manager by meeting the 12 needs of your employees:
    1. I know what's expected of me
    2. I have the tools to do my job
    3. I have the opportunity to do what I do best every day
    4. In the last 7 days, I've received recognition for doing good work
    5. Someone at work cares about me as a person
    6. Someone at work encourages my development
    7. My opinions seem to count
    8. The mission of my company makes me feel my job is important
    9. My fellow employees as committed to doing quality work
    10. I have a friend at work
    11. In the last 6 months, someone has talked with me about my progress
    12. This year I have had opportunities to learn and grow
    (source Gallup training I received)

I have found a study (and even discussion with employees) of each one of these is very useful.

12. Alexishost

Alexishost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suggest to start hiring a book keeper to help you manage your finance while you focus on the service or product.

By the way, what is business sector you are interested in?

13. johancruze

johancruze
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Congratulation for starting your new business. To manage your business properly you need a perfect business plan or a roadmap for business. A business plan is a guide—a roadmap for your business that outlines goals and details how you plan to achieve those goals. Business plan is necessary as a way of forecasting the future; how to allocate resources such as marketing budgets or inventory controls, as well as how potential problems may be solved before they happen. 9 months before I wanted to start my own restaurant so I took help from OGS Capital for proper business plan. :)

14. libby

libby
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Budgeting & short listing requirements in a short term first. Try to promote ur business as much as you can. coz in this stage, ur business is small, young and need risky investors to invest in ur business. Although, the NPV is negative, dont give up, try hard and u can get it done!

15. jaynorth

jaynorth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well managing a successful business may not be easy for all, for which hard work & full concentration is essential to make it a stable one. As budgeting & promoting it through various ways, which also includes services given to the customers.

16. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well first of all I would like to congratulate you for the wonderful start that u have taken. More or less business management needs a strong dedication and apparently certain tools honorably contributes to the smooth business operation. Along with those dedicated team members are also the sole consideration of the overall business management. And above all a leadership quality in you would help exponentially to drive out the business more effectively.

17. brickshazel

brickshazel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Managing a small business means managing your time, resources and employees as effectively as possible. Learning new ways to better manage the various aspects of your business can make your business more productive, and your life easier.

18. Prohance

Prohance
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Manage a business effectively, manage staff effectively, is the key to the establishment and growth of the business.

19. nancylinda223

nancylinda223
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Entrepreneurship Development Program

Managing the business is not an easy one. First you need to understand what are the factors are included in your business. Then you need to understand what are the best strategy included for your business. Then get some ideas from best entrepreneurs or attend any entrepreneurship Development program to get more ideas to manage and develop your business.

20. piapetersson

piapetersson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey Sameer, the only way manage your business is proper planning. The planning starts with your budget, scope of your business to proper advertisement because this factor determines growth of your business. Do proper planning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.