How i make 1,500+ guaranteed dollars a month?

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by informalsports, Feb 20, 2015.

1. informalsports

informalsports
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Friends,

Now i want to ask a Question ,i have 10 my own websites want to know How i make 1,500+ guaranteed dollars a month?

Hope i will get positive response about my issue..

2. atlantisrocks

atlantisrocks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Build a list and market to your list.

This requires that you provide value on at least one of your sites. Make sure that site provides answers to important questions or solves problems.

And keep the site updated with new information on a regular basis. This way people will want to keep informed about what you have to say on your site and will opt in to your list.

You'll need to drive targeted traffic to your site. This will help build your list.

You've heard the expression, "The money is in the list." Very successful marketers all have huge lists.

This all takes work and dedication. So, choose a niche you are passionate about and keep working hard.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This sounds like you fell for a pitch by one the "snake oil" salesmen selling all kinds of so-called "money-making" programs that don't make any money for anyone except the person who created the program. Instead of trying to make money from some worthless program by getting other people to join the program, or selling worthless e-books, there are two nuggets of information in atlantisrocks's post. "Provide value on at least one of your websites" and "choose a niche you are passionate about and keep working hard". In any venture, you need to choose something you have an interest in, so you will be more likely to stick with it. You also have to provide something people actually need or want, rather than something you want them to buy. Then, spread the word by participating in social networking sites and forums. If you are willing to take the time to do it properly, you can also use website marketing techniques like SEO and PPC, but only if you are able to learn how to do it properly. You might also want to start a blog, and spread your knowledge about your service or product by sharing your blog posts through sites like Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
    Whether or not you make the "1500+ guaranteed dollars a month" that some scammer promised you is up to you, and the amount of work you are willing to put into the business. It's not as easy as they make it sound. Good Luck.

4. moneyguru

moneyguru
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Before we talk about making money we need to know what kind of sites you have? What works for one site might not work for another. And having 10 sites might be overkill. All it takes is one great site with great content to make you that kind of money.

5. MBA Trainer

MBA Trainer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According to my experience there are points below that can help you

Select a niche
    choose keywords related to that niche
    Do onsite and offsite optimization of your site
    Also use social networks for sale of your products

6. inTech

inTech
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ten sites? Are you kidding me? You should focus on a site or two. If you have too many sites, you tend to forgot about other site. Thus.. you revenue will be lower. For your question.. since you have ten sites.. SEO is the key to get traffics. Traffics equal revenue.

7. bleepingdesign

bleepingdesign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You must be a genius, I can't even manage 1 blog of mine. You can earn $1500 per month but in the long run. You will have to do a lot of hard work and I'm sure you will be willing to do, who does not love passive income.

I'm talking about being an affiliate. Promote only those products or services which you use. Never promote just for the sake of earning money.

I promote A Small Orange hosting as I know they are the best in business. My blog is hosted on small orange. I get $50 per successful referral. Take a look at the below screenshot.. I earned around $550 in just one night.

[​IMG]

Although, I don't earn the same amount every day. What I am saying is concentrate on 1 or 2 affiliate programs and promote them via blog posts, twitter, facebook etc. Never spam on social media.

8. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, that does seem like a lot of sites. You should try to focus on some of your favorite. It would be really hard to make a lot of money from all of them because you wouldn't be able to give them the attention that they need. You should try Ad Sense with Google and make money that way. If you have a lot of people who come to your blog, then I'm sure you could make some good money there. Another way that you can make money is with Affiliate programs. You can sell things from Amazon and you will get some of the money from that. Those are two of the most common ways to earn money online that you should try out.

9. sparkking

sparkking
    uix_expand uix_collapse

first need to uderstand your web
    site goal and compare of all other website and keeping negative and positive points
    update keyword according serach engine

make reguler updates

10. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Really? You own 10 websites? :eek: I couldn't even properly manage my blog. Anyway, I think it is a little difficult to earn around $1,500 a month online unless you are really pretty popular in the cyber world. I suggest just focus on 1-2 sites first, and see how it's going to work.

11. numberrad

numberrad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

$150 a month from one website doesn't sound that hard. That's like $5 a day. You can make that with ads, though it will take a while to build up the traffic.
    If you're in a hurry and don't mind going a little grey hat for it, try affiliate marketing. Get a Facebook autoposter and spam posts on popular groups. Careful not to go over 20 posts per account or you'll get banned.

12. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your mention of snake oil salesman brings me the past where those big snake would be used as props by those clever salesmen. And after catching the attention of the public, the salesman and his cohorts would be bringing out their wares and peddle to the people milling around the guy with the snake.

As for earning that much money, even with 1 site or 10 sites wouldn't matter if you hit the jackpot. What I mean is like the video of Psy where it got more than a billion views on youtube (is the figure correct?). That would make you rich. With one site hitting that big, you wouldn't mind the other 9.

13. Sotaru

Sotaru
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you have heard of the game-server market its a very lucrative investment if you put the time and work into it. I currently am running game-servers for minecraft and the new survival game ark and they generate more than enough for me to car payments and bills without tapping into the funds of my actual job income.

14. OhioTom76

OhioTom76
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Unfortunately a lot of the advice, both free and paid, that you'll come across is just painfully vague, non-specific remarks that sort of sound valid at a high level, but are ultimately useless without any specifics or real world working examples. Most of these people make money selling their "advice" and via affiliate links to all these common SEO tools which and web hosts they keep name dropping. There was one site I was reading recently, where at least he was honest about it, nearly 100% of his monthly income comes from his affiliate commissions from his web host, and a few SEO tools he's constantly shilling. It's like people who go to college for fine art, then never make it as an artist and wind up becoming teaching art instead.

15. pwarbi

pwarbi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

While I don't know what kind of sites you have, being able to offer fresh and interesting content on a daily basis across ten sites is going to be a massive task in ny opinion. Obviously what income you generate will fluctuate quite a bit so to be able to make that amount every month isn't going to be easy.

Did you start out with one or two sites or have you just gone all in with all ten from the beginning? What sort of research have you done and are you sure your sites are hitting the right kind of people?

16. Onionman

Onionman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

$1,500 guaranteed? Ouch! It sounds like someone promised you the earth and you weren't given the instruction manual! I really don't have a clue how to get anything guaranteed without putting in a hell of a lot of work and having the right strategy. There are some very interesting ideas on this thread (some of which I may look into myself). But I think it's going to be a fair bit harder than was suggested.

17. SpikeTheLobster

SpikeTheLobster
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hang on... so you've built 10 websites, presumably with the intention of earning money, but you haven't actually considered HOW to make that money? Without knowing what those sites are, there are thousands of answers to the earning question, but there's also a good chance you'll have to rebuild them all - unless by pure luck you've built something that can be properly monetised.