How I Made My First Million On The Internet... - Ewen Chia

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by junglekid, Jul 3, 2009.

1. junglekid

junglekid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've bought this ebook when it was launched mainly because I was interested in the bonuses that he was offering to the first buyers. Even without the bonus, it was a good purchase, worth every dollar I spent on it.

This 354-page book contains a complete affiliate marketing course written by world's Number One affiliate marketer, Ewen Chia.

Don't expect the content to be completely new, if you already have some knowledge about affiliate marketing. However, you will certainly learn several proven tactics and tips.

If you are a beginner or the kind of person who likes to have the information about a topic all written down and laid out in an extremely well-organized, straight-to-the-point manner, this is for you. Ewen doesn't hold anything back: he tells you what, why and how to do things. Everything is explained in great detail, with snapshots, graphics, templates and links to related pages and resources. Every aspect of affiliate/internet marketing is covered: market and product research, list building, squeeze pages, advertising and traffic generation. blogging, etc.

A brief list of the contents:

Part One(Chapters 1-5): Chapter 1 tells Ewen's story: how he got started online back in 1997, how he gloriously failed to the point of going 50k in debt, and how he finally came to the turning point in 2002. Chapters 2-5 contain an overall overview of internet/affiliate marketing.

Part Two(Chapters 6-10): here's where Ewen exposes his million dollar affiliate blueprint. The topics covered are:

Market research and selection: how to tackle on profitable markets by learning what people look and buy online
    Product research: how to find the product that will meet market needs and demand and how to make an irresistible offer
    Traffic: how to generate targeted traffic to your offer ( includes 14 tactics to boost your traffic+traffic plan)
    Backend: how to increase your affiliate revenue by adding backend products to your initial offer
    Duplication: how to duplicate your business model and put your profits into overdrive

Bonus chapters:

11 - Blogging : A very basic introduction to blogging.
    12 - Beginners Guide To Writing Ad Copy: 16 pages of high quality information about ad copy writing

Troubleshooting: a guide to possible mistakes or errors made when setting up your business model

Resources: 20 pages listing online resources available to affiliate marketers, from advertising to video sharing networks

Glossary: alphabetical list of internet/internet marketing terms

More information, and links to Amazon and Barnes & Noble, can be found at http://internetmillionaires.com/ (Ewen's website)

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I have to admit that I haven't heard of Ewen Chia, it's a new one on me, so thanks for the excellent review junglekid, it sounds like a great book. Have you been able to put the lessons from this book into practice for yourself? Has it been profitable for you?

3. junglekid

junglekid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, Fergal, I'm using several things I've learned from this book. Just by following some of Ewen's tips on building opt-in landing pages I have been able to incredibly increase signup rates. I also noticed a better response rate to my ads since I started applying his teachings.

I recommend to anyone interested in entering the affiliate marketing game to buy this book. It costs around $12. Where on earth can you buy a complete marketing course - by an affiliate marketing genius - for $12?
    I don't think any of the latest IM product launches I've seen, at prices ranging from $77 up to $1,997, contains the amount of valuable information Ewen gives away in this book.

4. Mynameis...

Mynameis...
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good work junglekid. I'm new with these online marketing sites, but I think it's a good thing to share this ebook for this low price. Is this ebook will let you gain millions? Fabulous.
    Keep up the good work and congratualtions for gaining signup increase by using this method.

5. VenalTech

VenalTech
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Affiliate marketing only ever worked for me when I put it on a website with massive amounts of traffic. It actually worked really well, 5-6 figures per month. Promoting an affiliate site through something like a forum signature, or Google Adwords, never got me more than a few dollars. I'm part of the Apex program for Clickbank, which means I'm one of the top 100 affiliates, and seriously, 100% of that was from already existing websites.

I don't have much faith in promoting affiliate programs any other way. I could never get it to work well without being on a big site.

6. zerzis

zerzis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi VanalTech, can u explain a bit more on what u mean by setting up a website for affiliate marketing? did u set up a website to promote products of others ? A completely dedicated website?

7. VenalTech

VenalTech
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Affiliate marketing is the when you take someone's product, promote it on your website, and then you get paid for every sale you send them.

Creating a website for the purpose of doing that, never worked for me. However, building a great website, then months later adding affiliate advertisements, worked very well. Moral of the story, build something great, worry about making money from it later.

8. realitybites.in

realitybites.in
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i have this ebook

How I Made My First Million On The Internet... - Ewen Chia
    and this is really interesting and good ebook

9. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Can you please expand on that a little realitybites.in, how has the book helped you and what have you learned from it?

10. Zicas22

Zicas22
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i am new so i dun know the writer of the book
    but i think if she is number 1. it will be great
    even the title of the book attracts you
    thanks for the sharing

11. code49

code49
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good work junglekid. I'm new with these online marketing sites, but I think it's a good thing to share this ebook for this low price. Is this ebook will let you gain millions? Fabulous.

12. danny32

danny32
    uix_expand uix_collapse

does anyone know how can I get this book for free?

13. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Like Like x 1