How I learned about trading and got a job

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by NJPLI.ORG, Mar 23, 2011.

1. NJPLI.ORG

NJPLI.ORG
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to share a great opportunity and my experience with a program I have recently completed. I took a class to attain my license for the Series 7, through a 4 day preparation class and how I got a job through the program.

I took this class because I am interested in working as a Wall Street stock broker and i was always into trading. The instructor was very kind to tell me every thing I needed to know to ace the exams (It also didn't hurt that it was a 100% pass guarantee or you can retake the course for free until you pass). The instructor was also very helpful in assisting me with any questions I had about Wall Street or finance.

It was also very affordable compared to the big name companies test prep centers. (Have to be save money instead of spending lot more to get the same results)

The one thing that really attracted me was that this class is the only class that is sponsored. I was given a job offer, once I completed and excelled in its program.

I wanted to simply share this with you because it was a great learning experience and job opportunity for me in this hard times. If you have any question regarding my experience or about the Series 7 feel free to contact me. NJPLI

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Well done, sounds like you have had a great success. How long did it take you to complete the course?

3. CloptonCapital

CloptonCapital
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can't stand trading due the mere fact that you constantly have a monkey on your bank known as the market. I don't like having to ponder if I'm losing or gaining money at any moment.

4. derekey

derekey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

congratulations on your success!

5. winnie84

winnie84
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It sounds interesting. I also prefer to learn about futures trading, I self-study by search online and read some report by Pitguru everyweek.

6. Blake123

Blake123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, it seems like you've done well, in fact I think it doesn't really matter what you are doing,
    since it brings some money and makes you feel satisfied

7. youngkia1

youngkia1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Congratulations to you,Happy for you Thank you for sharing your experience.