How I gain Profit in My own Business?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by recruit4u, Mar 11, 2011.

1. recruit4u

recruit4u
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Friends,
    I want to established my own business. Can you suggest me how i gain My own busines and develop in all country?

Thanks

Recruitment

2. kylie2011

kylie2011
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You know it depends what business you want and how hard you are going to work. We don't have any information just to help you any way.

3. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You must know your target market as well as their demand,because when you have that you can be able to determine their needs,once you know their needs thats obviously profit.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to our Business Forum recruit4u. As kylie2011, can you please give us some info on the type of business you would like to start? Is it related to recruitment?

5. Rasha

Rasha
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you can build your own business online.. all you need to do is give yourself some time and learn the whole process before you start, in that case you will get over any problem that face you.. this is what happened with me .. I don't have programming experience but I have my own business online.. just make sure from whom you want to learn because many of those who teach are scam and they are only after your money without bothering to give you useful content..

6. Matt

Matt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well there are many ways for developing a business and it varies for what you are going to do. The first and most important step is to decide what type of business you are going to do :)

7. flintheart

flintheart
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For developing you business, the major criteria is:

1. Check for the business you want to go for and this will be decided by looking at the market scenario. Check the demand and supply of that product.
    2. Check for the geographical location. Check whether people use your product in that area or not.
    3. about your competitors.

Hope the information would help you in your business.