how I earn big time form E-BAY!

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by kingmurtaza196, Jun 24, 2009.

1. kingmurtaza196

kingmurtaza196
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Two weeks ago ebay had laptops for sale, laptops were of dell company and they were all in the half price from the market and they were in bulk about 500 laptop. With my friend we purchase 50 laptops and as soon as we bought it we put it back on e-bay and all our laptop were purchase too. We got approximately 70% profit.

It was a great success for me:)

Has any one else had benefit from EBAY??

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Congratulations and well done on your excellent success. It is a fine example of how you can profit from acting quickly and decisively when an opportunity presents itself. Striking when the iron is hot!

Did you take physical delivery of the laptops or were you able to have them shipped to your customers, without them being shipped to you?

3. ZakShow

ZakShow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Congratulation on your success, that what i call hunting opportunities.. I made some money from ebay too, but not something big to talk about..

4. jwhitakr

jwhitakr
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Congrats on your success. I am interested too in whether you had to hold the inventory yourself, and then process all of the orders from eBay. If so, I would imagine that it took quite a bit of time ... how much time did you spend total with this venture?

5. kingmurtaza196

kingmurtaza196
    uix_expand uix_collapse

well i live in Pakistan and my friend live in UK he bid at ebay and we invested. We sell all the laptops with even seeing them:D

thanx jwhitakr

actually it didnt take much time because laptops were already very cheap even after we put it again for sell. It was all luck i guess:)