How i define success

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by manishsqrt, Apr 23, 2015.

1. manishsqrt

manishsqrt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Everybody today is dying to succeed, for most of them, goal doesn't matter only being successful matters, what has lead us to such craving, where we don't bother about value but only kill our self for being labelled as successful, i think its comparison.
    Human's have a very bad habit of comparing things, some time comparing two different things with each other and sometimes comparing other things with himself, and this comparison results into utmost blind craving for being labelled as successful, today we see so many role models in our daily life and we compare all of them with us, and this makes an image of ours which is not so successful. No one can be most successful so does that mean you will never be successful because there is always a person more successful than you.
    If we keep thinking like this its quite logical that we would never feel success, success should be linked with goal, and not with differences, you should consider yourself successful if you have done some task successfully, you success meter should not judge you on the basis of what you are, instead it should judge you on the basis of what you have done, for example if you don't rise early but you want to, then your success should be counted when you rise early.One should never judge the success on the basis of what one had become, but on the basis of what one had done, ceo of a company is not successful just because he is ceo, but he is considered successful when he keeps the company in profit.

2. RTSteam

RTSteam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me, success is how you have found and achieved your life's calling or something you want to do in life. Being successful is not always about being filthy rich or becoming popular or having a lot of people worshiping you or having a profitable company or achieving goals. If your life's calling is to teach children and make their parents proud, then wouldn't you be successful already when you see your students graduating and making their parents proud? The same thing can be said with people who want to help other people and such. In my case, I started a business not only for myself but also to help other people (those under me) improve their lives and become better members of the society. And seeing how their lives have gradually improved, I guess i could say I am on the road to success.

3. MatthewOlszewski

MatthewOlszewski
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me, success is not making a career in company or earning big money. It is important to do in life what you like, be satisfied and happy. Happiness in life has nothing to do with today's understanding of success.

• Like Like x 1
  4. spyindiaanu

spyindiaanu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Success, is actually what you wants, Normally person spend their time by follow other, they target their goal it some of them fall and not achieve some are getting all they wants. But it not enough to get success in life. According to me, success is that you happy, what you have or what you achieve.

5. abby

abby
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I define the success in one word:

The success will happen only by you (U). Because the success word itself has U. So both will become success.
    Hope you got it.

6. reddyash

reddyash
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As long as I and my family are happy that is what I call success. I never consider having more money or having a good job to be succesful.

7. LogansWalk

LogansWalk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree, wholeheartedly. Most people have lost sight of what life should really be about and before they know it, life has passed them by.

8. StuartSpindlow12

StuartSpindlow12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have shared great information about success, I am impressed guys with all of your views.