How I Can promote My Business?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Gerry Speck, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Gerry Speck

Gerry Speck
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Me and my partner just started a cake shop with 3 branches in different cities. The offline business is going smoothly. We are also planning to launch online ordering feature for this business. How I can promote this business online?

All suggestions are welcome...

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Your question is rather broad, as there are several ways to promote any business. The question you need to ask is, What do I want the end result to be? Do you want to promote the business itself, or just the new online ordering feature(when it is launched)? Do you want to increase your foot traffic into the shop? Do you have an existing website, or would that be created with the online ordering feature? Knowing the desired end result would allow us to give you a more appropriate answer, rather than giving you several answers that you don't need.

• Like Like x 1
  3. justin Urbas

justin Urbas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, thinking to promote your business online requires certain basic steps to set up your online business. In order to do you have to draft a website and create certain niche for your business. You have to maintain the social media as well in order to cope up with customers all over.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ArmandG

ArmandG
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Once you have your website. Make sure you register in Google MyBusiness . And Yes, Justin Urbas is right. Be active in social media especially Facebook and Twitter. I would suggest register your site and business in web directories like Yahoo directory and DMoz. Hope this helps.

5. Dewlance

Dewlance
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Be active in forums which is related to your niche and advertise on free classifieds, blog.

Make a affiliate program, reseller plans.

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Although you are correct about being active in forums, and I would add networking sites as well, I am confused about your second statement. Why would a cake shop need an affiliate program? I'm also not sure that a reseller plan would work for a cake shop.

7. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are lots of ways to promote your business. You can use social media such as facebook, youtube, twitter or you can use PPC ads from Google.

8. steveposter

steveposter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would suggest three websites or blog sites for each different cities. Each of them must represent your business in three different approach of interesting content but still related to your niche. Unique and creative style of cake through image that will surely captivates the eyes of the target audience then followed by supporting content that helps generate the great piece.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Because there is a high possibility for duplicate content, and because he only has three locations, I would not recommend three different websites. it would be simpler, and would result in better ranking, if he used one website, and listed the three different locations on another page, possibly a page created just for this purpose. Or, he can use a portion of the home page to list the three locations, with the addresses of each.

10. harrythomas

harrythomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to promote your brand, then digital marketing is one of the best ways to get it done. You can use social media, for that you need run a business campaign where you have felicitated the winner of the campaign with some goodies and all. Or have to post latest and interesting post on social from your profile. Even you can use search engines to boost your business in need you have a perfect strategy for SEO. And the prime thing in SEO is having a good SEO friendly website. SEO is one of the best ways to promote your brand even Search engine optimization can drive offline sales for every business

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. campbelljof

campbelljof
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    First of all congrats for your newly opened business and all the very best .
    Now If you want to sell your product online so you need a best application for this after this promote your product with the help of social media profiles.I am sure it will defiantly work for you and your business.

12. Gerry Speck

Gerry Speck
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you so much for your suggestion ...

13. PrashantBhurke

PrashantBhurke
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are so many ways to promote your business like to promote your services through TV ads, internet marketing, Email marketing and many more. For online business first go with the best website design company to create a fully featured website and focus more on website security for online transaction.

14. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First of all congratulation to your business, it takes courage to really start one.
    Since this is a local business i suggest you do a CPM advertising and targeting geolocation. This is i think the best way to start it and along it is a facebook fan page in the landing page so locals can like your business page.

15. Smith-K

Smith-K
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social Media is the Most Popular and Cheapest way to promote your website.
    Post your website on classifieds and local business directories.
    Share your Products on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest.
    Create and maintain a blog on your website.
    Add your website in Google Places and directories.
    Participate in forum related to your website.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. actonyinc

actonyinc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Dear,

I thank that Social media is a best way of prompt your business brand.
    Local business listing is a best option for promot your business brand and more resource.

17. Ultracab

Ultracab
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many ways to promote your business. First of all you have to create a website with complete product brochures of your business. Quality blogs will help you grow your online business,

Below you’ll find some easy, yet effective, ways to promote your business
    • Offer deals on a regular basis
    • Use email marketing to remind customers to shop
    • Promote your products on social media
    • Use counter cards at checkout
    • Partner with other Local business owners
    • Add your products to google shopping
    You can also try paid advertising on social media.

18. dynamicbearing

dynamicbearing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Online business planning is a good idea. to promote your business online you need website. create your business with attractive design. and use social media to promote your business.

19. Dewlance

Dewlance
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I was ill but now I feel good.

Affiliate or reseller plan is good for promotion. I think you are right about cake shop but I prefer to try all method to get more customers. I never operate a offline business so I think I am wrong about making a affiliate or reseller plan for Cake Shop ;)

20. geeksonrepair

geeksonrepair
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do seo of your websites.Use Classified submission,Directory submission,Business listing of your websites.

Share your website content on social sites like Facebook,Twitter,Google plus.But for social media marketing you will have to first create good profile on social sites and make number of friends and followers .