How i can make Amazon Affiliate Sote For as Website,

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by sobi123, Mar 7, 2013.

1. sobi123

sobi123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi can Anyone Teach me how i can make Amazon Affiliate Sote for my website , is it free or paid ? am looking for free at the moment, please let me know step by step,

Thanks,

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

sobi123 can you please give a little more info on what you want to achieve? Do you want to add affiliate links to a site you already own, or do you want to create a brand new web store for a particular type of product?

• Like Like x 1
  3. sobi123

sobi123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Fergal , i want to create a new store for laptopglobal's website , and also want to know is it good for make online money ?

4. sobi123

sobi123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Any help ? am still looking for Amazon Affilitate store for laptop products,

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

sobi123 I'd suggest that if you haven't done so already, you should join the Amazon Associates program and have a look at their widgets. By installing one of those widgets on a page of your site, you can select the type of products that you want Amazon to display there. That would be an easy way to get started and you would earn a commission every time a product is sold through your site.

Is that something you have looked at?

• Like Like x 1
  6. mzpz

mzpz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good suggertion by fergal. In addition to that, you can also write review about laptop or product related to your website as amazon affiliate and get paid for it.

Hope that's helpful

• Like Like x 1
  7. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Amazon has thier own interface for anyone to create their own store. But the java script is hosted to them. this page will guide you to it http://astore.amazon.com

Code:
    <html>
    <head>
    <title>Your Store</title>
    </head>
    <body>
    <center><h1>Your store</h1></center>
    [B]your java code here.[/B]
    </body>
    </html>
    having uploaded as your index, while the iframe code inside is gonna look like its your own store with your own domain.

• Like Like x 2
  8. sobi123

sobi123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks Fergal and ownedbox , i got it , Thanks for help ,

9. Maxtroy

Maxtroy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I own several Amazon affiliate sites and from my experience an AStore does not work too well.

What does work well is links to products within your content on your blog. You can also do reviews of products, comparisons between rival products, top xx in a niche, and in each of those articles you can put affiliate links. In such cases chances are very high that the reader will click through to Amazon and once they're there, like me and most other people, they will end up buying something! The good part about Amazon is that whatever the visitor buys within a 24 hour period gets you a commission and if they put any items to cart then you're good for 90 days. Their purchase does not have to be the ones for which you inserted your affiliate links.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Boby Smith

Boby Smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

sobi123 I would say if you have not already done so, you should join Associates, Amazon and watch their widgets. By installing one of these devices in your Web page, you can select the type of products you want to see where Amazon. It would be a simple way to get started and earn a commission whenever a product is sold through your site.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Jack-AH

Jack-AH
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Bro first make sure the site you want to make money is good you can trust on them then the info guys gave to you thats enought

• Like Like x 1