How i added 556 leads to my list for Free

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by vinh dang, Nov 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vinh dang

vinh dang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Today I'd like to share how i added over 500 leads to my email list for Free and you can absolutely apply it.
    As a matter of fact,the responsive list is the most valuable asset we can ever build as the fundamental of our business.
    Before i dive into,let me give you a hint.
    Imagine whenever you purchase a product,the vendor'll give the access,you need to download it and at the download area of the most courses and soft-wares are usually secured with a membership script which has a section generally in the menus called “Bonus”.The Bonus page is the page hosting all the banners which takes you to the bonusses provided by affiliate.So,if you were the man having the banner in that area,you'd get traffic.
    The problem just were: "how can you request a bonus spot?"
    Follow this way:
    1.Create a valuable content so that people exchange their email for it.
    2.An eye-catching banner ads
    3.A landing page (Optin-page)

-The first thing you should prepare for exchanging their email is a valuable content.This can be PLR,PDR,Report,Video,Audio...This step is real simple.
    -Banner: + It should be eye-catching and exposes all the benefits of your bonus
    : +Text-heavy banner,Strong call-to-action, Scarcity(just Today,limited offer...)
    Or you can go to 20dollarbanners.com and get 1.
    -Landing page: You can create your own by Getresponse or I use Sendlane.com,etc
    All in all,3 these things are simple and easy to create within 15 minutes.
    Be get ready!!
    Then,you go to muncheye.com,the best place,where you can find product in IM niche.
    Look at the left column and choose one of those product to contact its owner.
    You should approach the owner by this way,never ask for a bonus spot immediately.
    -First scenario: You CAN make sale
    Very easy for you,just show them your proof and:
    1.Ask for a review copy
    2.Skim through the product to make sure you can put your name on it
    3.Ask to see if there is a bonus spot available for you as an affiliate supporting their lunch
    4.If they agree,hand over landing page and banner
    - Second scenario: You can record a video review because you can't make sale
    1.Contact vendor and let them know you need a copy review to review their product,then you can gain their trust by your history such as youtube channel..
    2.Done your video or written review,then share it with vendor,btw ask for a bonus spot
    -Thirst scenario: You do short video testimonial
    1.Contact and ask them if they need some testimonials
    2.Hand it over and simply ask for a bonus spot

2. johnmatos

johnmatos
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sounds like a great strategy. I'm trying to grow my list via Facebook marketing. Do you have any thoughts or resources on how to get more traffic from facebook?

3. vinh dang

vinh dang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can create your own fanpage
    or run a campaign

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Although this may work for the variety of so-called "Money-making" affiliate sites out there, it is useless for an actual legitimate business. Although it would take more work, most actual businesses are better off following the accepted marketing practices shared, and followed by marketing professionals. By doing so, they will get targeted, real traffic that is truly interested in their product or service instead of a bunch of garbage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.