How helpful is social media for business?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by marcus47, Jun 6, 2013.

1. kaufenpreis

kaufenpreis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social Media works very well in a niche if you are engaging with people who don't have a lot of friends. It's not worth bothering with Linkedin.

2. Adrian Smith

Adrian Smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To some entrepreneurs, social media marketing is the “next big thing ... social media marketing was important for their business, with 80% ... Interacting with your customers regularly is a show of good faith for other customers

3. Mike Levin

Mike Levin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As from my experience, Best SMM for B2B could be LinkedIn. Also Facebook could help you a lot. But I would never bet on twitter

4. Naina Patel

Naina Patel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The increasing popularity of social channels has directly attributed to information abundance. Through social networks, buyers have been able to research and learn about products and services through influencers and peers. Additionally, a profound shift has taken place within social media channels. Although social is still important for branding and generating buzz, lead generation is becoming more and more important. By tapping into all the social media channels, from Facebook and Twitter to LinkedIn and Google+, you can be where your customers are and create that trust.

#104 Naina Patel, Mar 31, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2017
  5. Brooke Harper

Brooke Harper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Tip # 1: Never discount the marketing power of Google+.

Tip # 2: Make use of multiple social media channels instead of focusing in one. Variety is good so Facebook AND Twitter are definitely workable.

Tip # 3: Attack each channel differently. It's best to gather extensive information as to what work best for which platform. This resource is a great place to start. sproutsocial.com/insights/social-media-lead-generation/

6. TasneemOkla

TasneemOkla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social media is one of the best place that one can use for getting the maximum benefits for the overall requirement of your business. Also, it is best known for providing one with the best possible ways to get interacted with the target customers directly and in the best possible way out for oneself.

#106 TasneemOkla, May 31, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2017
  7. J_Liu

J_Liu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is very helpful to my business. You just have to know how to use it to your advantage. Most of my customers are generated online and my existing customers share the word about my business online too.

8. Sadiq Yousef

Sadiq Yousef
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social media is a very helpful source of advertising and promoting a business. Most numbers of people spend most of their time on social media. It can easily drive more traffic than any other sources.

9. Smith-K

Smith-K
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends on the niche you are going after, like say for instance you want to target people in the gaming niche, then Youtube would be your best bet as there are a lot of gamers hanging around on Youtube. The only difference is that you will need to shell out money as you will be using Youtube's ad platform to grab attention. Social media helps in a way your brand gets noticed by people so as to increase your reach.

10. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends on who your targets are. Before choosing what platform you're going to use, much better to identify your target audience and their behavior. Say for example if you are doing social media marketing for a B2B business, Linkedin might be a good choice. If you are going to leverage on influencers, Twitter would be of big help.

Another thing, you can identify first your target buyer persona or profile. That way, you will have a clear guide on whatever approach you're going to make.

If you don't have any idea on how to come up with buyer persona, you can see this guide.

11. paulkeren

paulkeren
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As per recent statistics on internet marketing Major role is being played by Social Media.
    And for any business to engage customers it is the best platform for engagement.
    As per kowledge twitter and Facebook are the platforms where the business will be able to reach customers. And pinterest will also play a role if it utilised in proper way and even pinterest can also be tracked.

12. Amy2016

Amy2016
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's depend on the type of your business. But even if your business isn't online, social media is also good for you. You can reach your customer via Social media and you can also marketing your business on it.

13. Rojgar Dhaba

Rojgar Dhaba
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I thankful to all members for giving you knowledge. I know about Social media, you all written same.

Where I know about Social Media, this improves business presence, brand reputation, high authority link building, traffic, get one more effective link in business backlinks. There is a lot of ways to increase your social presence for the business like promoting business, campaign, sharing effective information like image, video, text, and more.

Earn more clink is also a good strategy, share info, get more people engagement, convert visitors into customers across the network, targeted place and peoples.

14. robert4u

robert4u
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The good thing about social media is if you do good job and you put on some creativity you definitely get results and when your post is viral its jackpot.

15. Rojgar Dhaba

Rojgar Dhaba
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A good job gives you maximum positive outputs on Social channels.
    I am earning many likes and followers from Instagram by a wonderful infographic image Rojgar Dhaba Name.

16. scopehosts

scopehosts
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social media sharing is the best way to promote or endorse your brand online. As many people are addicted to social media as it is trending now, you get best platform to promote your business. Sharing post on social media is the ideal way to get backlinks to your website , which helps in the increase in the traffic , in turn helps in getting better site ranking.

17. Mayank Tanwar

Mayank Tanwar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes social media play big role on online business. Nowadays everyone connected with social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and more.Through social media you share your business products and offers. I am working for BatteryBhai online platform for Batteries and we are getting 40% traffic though social medial. So if you are in online business then share your post and products through social media and get more customers.

18. ParisJaris

ParisJaris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

now almost every business, small, medium, big, all of them have their business pages on different SNS like facebook or twitter or instagram. If promotion through SNS wouldn't work, do you think they'd spend money on it? I don't actually think so furthermore now everything is abut how well educated are you in social media communication? SNS became a real source for finding your potential customers

19. DanLucks

DanLucks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think social media can be a great asset for a business, but only if it is properly maintained. If you dont post regularly and take care to answer customers when they write to you (even if its with complaints) etc. it can actually do more harm than good. Social media needs constant dedicated attention: it can reap great rewards, but very easily also show your company to be out-of-touch.

20. kajal022

kajal022
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social media may be very useful for enterprise growth in modern-day global. Most famous social media practices are Facebook , twitter, linkdin and many different websites. But these three sites are maximum commonplace and beneficial to acquire success in enterprise.