how hard for the beginner to start their business online.. !

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by Ammar Alam, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Ammar Alam

Ammar Alam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just Thinking today their are a lot of garbage out in today's internet world.. I am just thinking that how I help other's to overcome their fail online journey to successful online journey.. ?

-Ammar Alam :)

2. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpoint
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Actually it's really hard to succeed on the web, and one of the reason is the many junk sites out there. Most people believe that putting up online whatever content will be enough to make Adsense money, or any other money-making scheme.

We can't do nothing about really, but to offer real quality content, products and services, but it's not only necessary to make what we love and within the boundaries of our own expertise, but to promote our projects insanely to stand out from the junk crowd.

• Like Like x 1
  3. mscaver86

mscaver86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree I tried on and off for years to find legit work at home opportunities. There is a difference between owning your own business online and being an independent contractor. I just found this awesome job board with wonderful information about all work at home opportunities such as data entry, freelance writing, customer service and business opportunities.

4. Mayank Chaubey

Mayank Chaubey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The hard thing is that there is a lots of cheating peoples are running online and there are a very tough competition to give a best service online.

• Like Like x 1
  5. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with the other posters. Working online could be really difficult; it is not always going to be sunshine and rainbows for you. There would be times that there is hardly any work to do. The competiton is also very tough. But yeah, if you have passion for it and you are truly determined
    to be successful, I think you will get there eventually.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In any business, whether online or offline, the support group is very important. This is aside from the market base or should I say it is a salient part of the market base. Take for instance a small eatery that you open. With the support of your relatives and friends who would patronize your eatery, that's it, you already have a market base. In an online business, make a list of your prospective market base and make and estimate if their support could prop up your business.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ammar Alam

Ammar Alam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

All The Repies are very helpful.. & Very happy to reading yours' replies.. thanks for helping.. !

-Ammar Alam :)

8. manishsqrt

manishsqrt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Everything depends on experience, for a beginner it is quite tough, but only until he learn the complete working of web and train his mind accordingly. For beginner my suggestions is to follow the line in start. Do anything after consulting experts and believe them , a number of time the methods that look flaw are the actual methods that brings success. Learning is the only path to success.

manishsqrt
    This message by manishsqrt has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. kaian

kaian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is not enough that you have the right business if you are planning to do it online. You should know how the internet works. If you do not have enough idea or knowledge then you should spend some time to learn or hire a qualified tech person.

• Like Like x 1
  10. HooktoWin

HooktoWin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Ammar,

For the unprepared beginner, online selling is hard.
    If you're prepared selling is simple and straightforward (that doesn't automatically = easy).

There's a fair amount of dishonesty and noise online but that's an opportunity for those who are prepared.

Here's what I did to prepare myself to succeed online.
    1. I found a good mentor. Initially this was really, really hard. But I'm glad I stuck with it; the advice, support and learning I received from a good mentor has been worth far more than the money I made.
    2. I trained consistently. Read regularly, test the things I read, keep the good, toss the bad. I do this everyday.
    3. I teach consistently. In step #2 I spent a lot of time learning, training and growing. Doing this is necessary because it gives me something to share, something I can teach and become known for. I write articles, share tips, and lead people back to my sites.
    4. Give to receive. I give people simple tools, resources, and ideas to solve their problems. I offer products to those that want faster, better, or more in-depth information.
    5. Build an audience. Slow but surely I've worked to build an audience. I've spent the time needed to build a good relationship with my audience and they trust me to point them to things they'll like.
    I'm generalizing a bit and yes, this is an oversimplification. But I repeat this process over and over (like I'm doing here) and it continues to work. Do it right and the dishonest sellers, the noise and competition, it stops mattering.

Hope this helps.

Andrew McDermott
    HooktoWin.com

11. vanessa110

vanessa110
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I totally agree with the you guys. Today, too many people know about business online so that it have been more difficult. You need to be patient to creat unique content every day. Moreover, you need to improve your website by doing on-page and off-page activites.
    However, nothing is impossible. Try your best and compete with other rivals!

12. cyrusv

cyrusv
    uix_expand uix_collapse

95% of the everyone who tries to start an internet business fails.. One main reason is due to the inability to see short term returns. However, I have personally witnessed friends earning $200-$300 per day selling crappy ebooks.

You got to work hard in internet marketing.

13. Loyale

Loyale
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Actually it's hard & you have to monitor your Sites and update your website once your site get popular then its easy just 2-3 hours a day you can make good Income As part time or Full time .

14. ArticleBlizzard

ArticleBlizzard
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I actually got lucky when I first started and landed on a very profitable niche. It was only after I grew my business that I began experiencing problems and running into obstacle after obstacle. But it's all about resilience I guess.

15. rishitha

rishitha
    uix_expand uix_collapse

These days coming up with new bussiness is difficult. The idea should be quite different then only we can survive.

16. jordan94

jordan94
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It really just depends on the type of business you want to start some are pretty challenging, and others are fairly easy. My uncle had a bookstore that he started online, and it was pretty simple. It's just depends on the type of business.

17. deannatroupe

deannatroupe
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is possible to make money online. You just have to be consistent and not give up. You have to give people good service and high quailty products to stand out in the marketplace.

18. Anupama Raikar

Anupama Raikar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Promotional Links are not allowed in normal forum posts. This post has been edited to remove promotional links.
    You have earn money from online here i have to given top most ways to get money from online
    1)Writing a Jobs:Job Writing is best way to earn money on internet through writing different types of content,job Applications.You can write for blogs,forms, companies, institutions, individual people etc.
    Different types of writers get paid differently. Normally people get paid $5 or more for 500 words content.
    2)Web Design:If you have idea of web design & development skills, then you can make money online by taking order from the customers who are looking to develop their website.

#18 Anupama Raikar, Jul 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2016
  19. karolbin1

karolbin1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You know how everybody is trying to teach you how to build an online business but at the end of the day you’re left feeling overwhelmed, confused, frustrated and with zero results? I know this. You don't need more information/videos. You need great multi-income stream system (not 1 product) that work and good MENTOR. I joined to this system and finally I started to generate commissions. If you are really interested make real commissions as affiliate - PM

20. alastairbrian

alastairbrian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Agreeed!
    Earning online is not like a one night game. You have to wait for a long time to achieve some good goals. For example, if you are a blogger, you have to build your authority and then after that you can earn repeatedly.