How Flexible Should You Be?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Redd, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Redd

Redd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One reason why most people hardly make any money online is because they don't have a plan. To them it's nothing more than a hobby but it ends up costing them a lot of time and the money earned at the end of the month isn't much. While making money online does provide some sort of freedom and the flexibility to choose whatever it is you like, to make decent money online you'd have to create a plan which in the long term will get you the financial freedom you seek.

Yeah do some online work, write articles, complete microtasks, surveys, etc but set aside some time to work on something an online business that will make you a lot more money after some time. Even if it's an hour you can spare each day, after a few years, your hard work will most likely start paying off.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes. To be able to be successful in one thing, you have to create a plan, visualize your goals, and little by little, try to achieve each one of them. As for me, I am really not seeing myself venturing into an online business because it's a huge risk and I don't think I have the passion for it. I would just probably stick to being a freelance writer for now. I am totally enjoying it anyway.

3. m0n2k

m0n2k
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm sure that a online business could work with time invested in it. There's a lot of times when things don't pay of right away and people get board of it. I noticed that when you dedicate a certain amount of time in something you get better results with it. I think looking for a way to make residual income online is the best way to make long term money. Without planning for the success for your business you won't accomplish much.

4. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In any endeavor or career, a plan or strategy is very important. For a career in online work, partitioning your time is an important element since the timing is a hidden factor in success. For example, the posting of articles for a publishing site, you don't submit 5 articles one after the other within the hour for the audience may only read 1 of those. Submitting an article every 2 or 3 hours would be ideal for that situation. Time is of the essence so it should always be given consideration.

5. Diane Lane

Diane Lane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree that it's important to have a plan that is going to hopefully give back more than a few pennies here and there. I am working hard on my online shops, to promote them and get my products in front of the people who will be interested enough to buy them, and also to become repeat customers. It takes a lot of work, especially when you don't have money to throw at the problem via advertisements, but I'm hopeful that ultimately it will bring in some steady money.

6. kaian

kaian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Working online on your phase and schedule is still like being an employee and not making enough to achieve that goal of becoming financially free. Basically you are still using your beautiful time to work and work but not having enough time to spend on something that will bring you more like opening a business.

7. Roselli Taylor

Roselli Taylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Making a plan for yourself to be flexible is more than better than to expect in return and I also agree with this thread.

8. cwvps

cwvps
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe the key is in continual learning. Why not learn from your employer while freelancing and, after a while, try to apply what you've learned. There will be no way to any kind of freedom, not financial nor personal if you don't create it yourself.

9. rishitha

rishitha
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Depending entirely on the online bussiness is foolish thing. Just a part time work should be done here.

10. cwvps

cwvps
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is true in general. But how about the fact that more and more businesses are online and that the chances to find a job online are way greater than finding a job the regular way, like it was done in the past?

11. hemnaram

hemnaram
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Every human should develop optimism in them. With this principle and self confidence on oneself any one can attain sucess.

12. Asher ross

Asher ross
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

If a person wants to make money online the first thing that the person needs to do is to know the sources of earning money online. This can be done by doing research on the sources, then narrow the source which is best suitable for you. Ever individual has some qualities and skills, all that need to be done is to find the right kind or task. One can make many plans, but the right execution of the plan is what will make success more achievable. Affiliate marketing is another source of earning money online. If done properly, one can earn a decent amount of money from affiliate marketing.

13. geeksonrepair

geeksonrepair
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Before starting any work you will have to make first proper plan for that.
    Second important thing is to be expert in particular work after and hard work.

Think positive and keep above points in mind you will get sure success in your work.

14. Rob Schneider

Rob Schneider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should have an idea about what your starting and where you should reach at the end of the year and after that where should your business will be after 5 years.