How effectively do you use social media?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by wameyo, Jul 5, 2015.

1. wameyo

wameyo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you know that social media is very effective in marketing your products and services because it's a two way thing. Customers can very easily comment on social media about your products as opposed to print media or television ads. The true effectiveness of social media advertising calls for engagement. For you to engage with your audience. How do you achieve that?

2. healingforce

healingforce
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For my business I always use social media in order to reach a wider range of people that might be interested in the services that I offer. It's a really great way and from some point of view even cheaper than usual advertising but really time consuming. Infact if you want to spread your services throught this method you'll end up spending a lot of time spamming in and there hoping that someone will share or retweet your stuff.

3. Redd

Redd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

- To get attention you need to engage with others first. Reply to comments, like posts.

- From time to time share anything your followers post on your page with your connections. It's the small things we do that matter most . . .

- Be an active participant in discussions.

- Diversify the content you share/post on your page..

- Be online when your fans are online and post your content at that time.

4. pwarbi

pwarbi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Customer interaction can be one of the most beneficial ways to promote your business. Marketing and promotion is good to get the customers in at first, but making sure a customer is happy and keeps coming back is just as important.

Social media is one of the best ways of keeping in touch with customers, not only will it show that you value their opinions, it also shows that you are honest and open enough to deal with any problems that might arise in the future.

5. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am not running any online business yet so I don't pretty much utilize social media sites for advertising purposes. I only use social media sites to keep in touch with friends and relatives. But yes, if you want to promote your blog/business, you should really do a lot of social media marketing so you could gain quite a good number of customers/audience.

6. Onionman

Onionman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good question! And the answer is "not very well!". I use Twitter for my business but am yet to build up much of a following on it. I need to do a bit more research on how to do so. I also have a Google+ account which is criminally underused, and a Facebook account waiting to be activated. This indeed should be my wake up call...

7. lptrendin

lptrendin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social media is now the most important thing in getting more customer to your site. More than that we can popularize our website. This is the best way at present again.

8. cwvps

cwvps
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm using Facebook and Twitter the most. These are awesome tools, but I started discovering Pinterest and Tumblr recently and I see great potential there.

• Like Like x 1
  9. steveposter

steveposter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We can consider social media as an effective platform in marketing if we landed the right audience and its better to reach out the targeted users in this medium to broaden the influence of your product and services.

10. Problem Solver

Problem Solver
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We use social media as a means to engage and interact with our partners, customers, and vendors. We treat each platform differently. Facebook for building our community. Twitter for answering questions and connecting with thought-leaders. Instagram and Pinterest to tell our brand's story.

11. mishraraj2603

mishraraj2603
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social media is very crucial to generate traffic on your website by running string campaigns on channels.
    Only thing is how you are strongly active on your page with interesting ideas.

12. Komal

Komal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social media is the good for brand awareness. So, i am using Facebook & PPC. This two social media is great.

13. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social media is a great tool to get you more people to follow you. It's also a good way to update people on what's happening with your business. You can post updates all the time, and when people share the things you are posting, then more people are seeing it. There is also groups that you can join and then get more people to go to your page by just promoting on them. I mean it's free so why not?

14. Alan Ron

Alan Ron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am regularly posting content on my facebook, twitter, linkedin, pininterest pages

15. joy.linford

joy.linford
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also got huge traffic from social media. It is the best platform to promote your business products and services free of cost. I weekly use social media 3 to 4 times and posting creative and useful post for users.

16. Tommy Bjorn

Tommy Bjorn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social media is an extremely effective tool for B2B marketers because it can help to:- Increase brand name awareness,- make more humane B2B companyEstablish a company as a thought leader,Connect with prospects, clients and industry influencers,Increase lead conversion rate

17. krishnanayak

krishnanayak
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social Media is good and best way to promote business or brand in just few days in world wide web. Now a days It is the best approach to give awareness of brand to users or huge number new member through number of social media sites like: facebook, Linkedin, google+, Twitter, Pinterest, Vk.com , apsense, youtube etc.

18. Asher ross

Asher ross
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Start using the social networking websites and gradually you will learn how to use it effectively according to your requirements. The two most important social network websites according to me are Facebook and Twitter, FB simply for the large number of users and Twitter to find the niche, users. Twitter permits users to follow events, i.e. live events. Also, the introduction of the product page will allow people to view others’ tweets about the product, cost and at times a buy button. Social media assists to drive organic traffic to your website, make your brand popular, connect to users and increase sales.

19. Diane Lane

Diane Lane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't have LinkedIn or Google+ pages, because I've never really seen the need. There are only so many hours in the day, and I prefer a focused, rather than shotgun approach. I've found Twitter and Instagram to be very helpful with getting the word out about my shops, as well as connecting with others who are in the same field, as well as complementary fields. Cross promoting with others helps get my products seen by their followers, and theirs gain attention from my followers. The more people who see items, especially if they're predisposed to liking them, the better for business. Even if someone sees a product and likes it, but doesn't have a use for it, s/he could share it with others who might ultimately purchase it, and end up sharing or following to see future items. I also have a Facebook business page, and post on Pinterest and tumblr, but I believe Twitter and Instagram have been the most useful to me so far.

20. Rosy Queen

Rosy Queen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use Facebook to market my business and I can say that it has been very helpful in creating a connection with my customers and in reaching out to other prospect clients with as little to no budget at all.