how effective is article Kevo

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by James12smith, Dec 4, 2013.

1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i came across this backlink tool (hxxp://www.articlekevo.com) not too long just before making a purchase just wanna ask if anybody have used it here and who effective is it, since it is new in the market

your opinion is need in making my buying decision . thanks a lot

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

From what I could see after checking out their site, this looks like another software that submits articles to thousands of spammy sites that will not help your SEO, and could actually harm both your rankings and your reputation. Two of the testimonials they offer are from Warrior Forum, which is like a high school kid recommending a friend to fix your car, and a third comes from their own forum. Don't waste your money on it.

3. ReviewsThatStick

ReviewsThatStick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I took a look at their site and I can say that I won't spend my money on this. I haven't used any tools like this kevo in my SEO efforts, and so far I am doing fine with my own techniques. For now, let us wait if there is anyone in this forum that uses this tool. :)

4. spyshekhar

spyshekhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you should not use this software because article submission software submit article in spammy site i think you should submit your article manually on good sites.