how dyou create a sales article?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by daytrader, Aug 11, 2011.

1. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

how dyou start to write a sales article?

2. Gary Barzel

Gary Barzel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well the object of the article would be to garner the attention of the people who you want to buy from you. To do that you need to capture their attention, you can do that by writing it in a story format; people are captivated by stories. Your message that you want to bring out is to show them how your product will benefit them. You have to show them that not only will it benefit them but it will also have a positive impact on their life.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Winflo Finan

Winflo Finan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The first sentance should be no longer than 20 words and the first paragraph should include who, what, where, why and when. So, who you are, what you're selling, where you're located, why you're selling it and when it will be released. After the first paragrapgh go into more details.

4. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

it actually gets harder and harder now and then create a sales page that don't seem to
    sound trite for savvy internet users, they're pretty suspicious when they're prompt with forms to fill up.
    but i might try the story. thanks

5. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I make sure to tell them what it's about, what it's not about, I include some testimonials/reviews, I include the price, etc. I'm as detailed as possible so they don't need to go out of their way to ask questions.

6. Peter Birganza

Peter Birganza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    I am inspired by title of articles. I mean if your article title is attractive than it will be the first good thing for you to attract customers. It should be related with the body that you are going to write. And the use of words should be very selective, easy and in understandable meaning so that every one can easily understand it. There are lots of articles having strong body but titles make them lavish. So, article must be focused on key words and more relevant to the title. It is the bets way to write any article on any topic either for workshop or anything else.