How Does my Business will get UK Attraction More ?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by carlbaker, Mar 4, 2014.

1. carlbaker

carlbaker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am agent for "AMVOC" the telemarketing Company of UK Had given me Target to send 2000 Visitor in Month on their websites, so i want your suggestion on this how all this will possible for me to do

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

No one can promise a set number of visitors. You can "substantially" increase their traffic, but cannot specify how many visitors they will get. Using SEO, rather than PPC, will bring them more traffic, simply because more people gravitate toward the organic listings. You will have to do your research on the keywords to pursue to make sure they send as much traffic as possible. This also means they will be competitive, which will take more work on your part. You will also want to be upfront with them, letting them know it may take some time to get to the level they want.

3. lomey

lomey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is quite easy and very involving, you generally have to look for correct FB group with localized focus on state or city.

4. thealchemist

thealchemist
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

For you to reach your goal of sending 2000 visitors per month to your website means that you are going to have to become a master of online marketing. I'm assuming you are wanting the 2000 visitors to be specifically interested in what your website is offering. So the best advice I can offer is to spend as much time per day finding out where these people hang out online, then doing your best to show them how valuable your website is so that they will voluntarily visit the site out of a pure interest in what you are offering. Be sure to be honest and truthful about what your site is offering, because if you tell people one thing about your site, but they experience something completely different while on your site, then your conversion rate will be unsurprisingly low.

5. Henry Calvin

Henry Calvin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Marketing Suggestion

You need to do target marketing like Seo and Social media marketing. Social media one of the best way to increase your website traffic.

6. Robert Green

Robert Green
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suggest you to focus on blogs. Especially on the topic related to your business and post some articles which may promote your services. Also, you won't mind doing a little effort in the field of business strategy. Plan your marketing tactics and if you can't do so on your own then hire a professional.

7. amal

amal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You need to do social marketing.
    Add people in UK, communicate with them and tell them about the website and use all the social media skills that are used in SEO. This is the job of SEO, so you need to look into SEO, study and read the rules of doing it.

8. mprange

mprange
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As many already said to you, SEO is what you need. Combine SEO with some well-thought social media strategy and your 2000 visitors per month are guaranteed. This will help to rank your website for relevant to your business keywords, and increase the traffic to your website. Also, by utilizing SEO, chances are you drive more potential customers to your website than just some random people who have followed some blog link of yours just of curiosity.