How does a business owner be happy all the time?

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by Frankers, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Frankers

Frankers
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We all know to some extent what really makes us happy. So why aren’t we all happy all the time? I am here to tell you that happiness is not just a pursuit. It is without a doubt something that is within your reach, actually its right on the tip of your nose. If you’ll indulge it, here are a few tips to help you be happy now.

1) Be grateful. Have you ever seen an unhappy person? What is it that they are doing most of the time? They are complaining about something stupid going on in their lives. Focusing on the negative is almost a past time for them. Mostly, unhappy people think of what they don’t want and who is to blame. Don’t let this be you. The emotions you live on a regular basis are a direct reflection of what you FOCUS on. And when you focus on the things that you are unhappy about all the time, you manifest more of it.

2) Let things go easily. Don’t hold grudges. Do you know that people out there are angry at others for things that happened 5 years ago? Holding a grudge is like fisting a hot coal as if to throw it but burning your hand in the process instead. It is just ridiculous to keep focusing on anger and why things are a certain way. Just learn from it and move on.

3) Exercise. Wow, is this a huge one. Literally, 10 minutes of high intensity exercise will completely so you can improve the rest of the 23 hours and 50 minutes of your day? It is just not worth it to not exercise. Please do yourself a favor and get on the treadmill now if you haven’t already done so.

4) Eat healthy. There is a tremendous amount of correlation between what you put in your body and your mood for the day. I think you know this. I think that no matter what, when people here the truth they know in their gut it’s the truth. So make a plan to eat healthy and start eating healthy!

5) Achieve your goals every day. There is nothing more satisfying then checking another thing off the list. Why? The only way to be completely satisfied is to continue to grow every day. Am I wrong? Imagine the happiest time in your life, you were probably doing something that forced you to improve yourself.

6) Drink 8 glasses of water every day. Studies have shown that drinking water not only has an impact on daily performance but also an impact on your mood. A great book to do some research on this topic is “the power of full engagement”.

7) Learn to breath. Tony Robbins talked about a breathing exercise that dramatically improves your mood and general sense of well being. heres how it goes. Breath in for the count of 7, then hold your breath for the count of 28, then exhale for the count of 12. Do that ten times and you will dramatically notice a difference in your level of happiness. If you can’t do it for a certain amount of seconds then just multiply how long you inhaled by 4 and divide how long you held your breat by 2.

check out more articles like this at http://businessvisionary.wordpress.com

• Like Like x 2
  2. Kevin Arango

Kevin Arango
    uix_expand uix_collapse

3. DeniseTaylor

DeniseTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When I first read the title, I was going to respond that it wasn't possible. Then I read your post. That was very nice and a good reminder that we do have control over much of what occurs in our lives. Very nice.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Frankers

Frankers
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey Denise I've seen you before. Yea, Happiness is a choice for sure.

5. MICHAEL LINDMARK

MICHAEL LINDMARK
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great! Why waste it for your enemies when you can spend those times with your friends? Amazing tips.

6. fish

fish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice. It is possible.