how do you think of replica designer handbag?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Mazatee, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Mazatee

Mazatee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Personally, I like replica desiger handbags. I care about the style and quality. I like them because many designer bags's style is just what I want. The quality of a super-star replica handbag is almost the same as an authentic one. Whether it is branded or not, replica or not, I just choose what I like.
    How do you think?

2. Peter.C

Peter.C
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think when the Guchi item you bought is really a Gucki it becomes illegal. Do you mean designer handbags but at cheaper prices?

3. James Greg

James Greg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Replica bags are being used widely because of the high prices of the original ones, people buy replicas to stay "In Style" but the quality might be a bit low as compared to the originals. However there is no harm in my view to use a replica as long as people don't brag about using the original ones, while actually having a replica around their shoulder.

4. Mazatee

Mazatee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

:) I think so.

5. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well even it is not branded if the quality is good and you really like it it is ok.

6. Peter.C

Peter.C
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Replica handbags I guess are a good idea for a small amount of people but one issue with them is they do not have a large price tag. A man saw that intercity kids wanted Jordnas (an expensive basketball shoe) so he made his own version that looked the same and had better features and sold it for $25 dollars. No one bought it. When buying a handbag you are buying a brand name. If Coach sold its bags for cheap not as many people would go crazy over them because it is no longer a prestigious item they can flaunt around.

7. Mazatee

Mazatee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can find some good and cheap bags here bags best, maybe is not replica.

8. Bliss Elliosn

Bliss Elliosn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also think the same. I am not as brand conscious. The thing is you have to look elegant whatever you carry, branded or non-branded doesn't matter.
    The interesting thing is, you would agree, that at times you come across non branded accessories including bags that are far eye catching than the branded ones, dont they? ;)

9. anusingh

anusingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi,

Can anyone recommend sale online on Replica Louis Vuitton Bags?

10. alexllever

alexllever
    uix_expand uix_collapse

for buyers, no harm but benefit because u get nearly the same quality with lower price.
    but for designers/brands, it's a loss. however, the replica ones kind of ads for the original, i mean have more people realized that this brand can make this style, and next time customers might wanna try the original ones.

11. Navida

Navida
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I just don’t care about branded or non-branded. I usually buy that which looks catchy and unique and I think mostly people also do this. I don’t think replica designing is harmful as there is a little difference of design and quality, and people who buy this are well aware of that difference.

12. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I purchase new style and unique looking bag and no matters that it is original or replica because I've to use it for some time and don't conscious about durability and long life. Replica bags are made by AAA+ material, not original but seems like real with original smell etc.

custom stickers