How do you promote your websites, blogs?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by elshaarawy, Sep 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elshaarawy

elshaarawy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi guys,
    I'm trying to make money online (adsense, affiliate programs)and i'm stuck.
    I know how to make blogs but I really can't promote it.
    Yes, I can write needed keywords, meta descriptions and etc, but I'm sure this is not the only way.
    Of course we except paid ads like adwords.
    What can you suggest me or tell about your experience?

2. SteveWilliams

SteveWilliams
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you can make a unique and compelling blogs,you can post it on bookmarking sites to tell the world about your blog or use social media sites.
    Share your blogs there!

3. kiranshahweb

kiranshahweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if you want to increase traffic of your blog then you should make good & interesting post for your blog, then try some keywords & get ranking for those keywords by doing some off page activities. By getting ranking on some keywords apparently your traffic will increases slightly.

4. Scarface_007

Scarface_007
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

You can promote it on various forums like you are doing now! Just add signature to your profile to help people see your sites easily.

5. Avni Shergill

Avni Shergill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I completely agree with you, even forums can help to promote blogs. I have promoted my blog in 2-3 forums, and it helped to increase the traffic as well as ranking of my blog.

6. MBA Trainer

MBA Trainer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For promotion of you blog the first technique is use social networks like Facebook , twitter and Google +. Make online community. Like, share and comment others posts. In response they will show interest for your posts

Second technique is do SEO of your site for some selected keywords. Do always white SEO. Do manual work for SEO

7. Rumsfo

Rumsfo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Emailing your clients and prospects is a dance of moderation. Send your peeps more email then they expect and they’ll leave you. Don’t email often enough and they’ll forget about you. So, what’s the right mix? For most entrepreneurs, once to twice a month is usually the sweet spot. Just remember that the key is to always provide helpful information up front in your emails and keep the pitch as secondary. If you do want to send a specific pitch to your email list, never do it twice in a row. A little bit of moderation will go a long way.

8. MarleeNieves

MarleeNieves
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I complete agree with the above posts. You should promote your blogs on forums and social networking sites. Also, use some off page techniques to make your keywords rank higher in Google.

9. Leomaster

Leomaster
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd recommend you to do forum posting, blog commenting and SEO article writing - it will help to increase traffic.
    The one reliable option I know is paidforumposting.com - their writers impressed me, they are professional. These guys know how to drive traffic to web sites.

10. Glitterz

Glitterz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are numerous ways but you are better to actually work out which ways will target your specific demographic. Targeted traffic from a couple of sources is far more profitable than using a blanket approach. Define who your typical client is, then find the medium that they use online, whether it be forums, social media etc. You will find that they probably utilise various means of conversing online. Once you know that, you will find it much easier to get sales/ leads/ traffic as it will be highly relevant.

11. rajdeep01

rajdeep01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social Networking is the biggest source of traffic. Forum posting, directory submission, Blog posting, and smo are the best way to get me more traffic.

12. Hirenpatel

Hirenpatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can start with SEO, Social media marketing and email-marketing to promote your blog. It will take time to improve web traffic on your website it will grow day by day if you post interesting content.

13. matthewgayle

matthewgayle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can promote your blog through social media sites like Google plus, Facebook. Publish your every post on social media sites. But your content should be relevant, attractive, it will help to attract more people.

14. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread is now closed. If you have something new to add PM me and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.