How do you profit from sudden increase in unemployment?

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by tinybusinessowner, Sep 14, 2016.

1. tinybusinessowner

tinybusinessowner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Our retail stores, especially groceries and department stores, have always been overstaffed - plenty of salespeople, cashiers, and baggers. Now, these stores are suddenly firing people as there is a new mandate from the government giving a lot of new benefits and rights to workers - security of tenure, retirement pay, to name a few.

As a businessman, I can see there is some sort of opportunity here as a lot of people will become unemployed. Additionally, retail stores will become shorthanded, so probably a lot of its processes will be impaired. What are some ideas to profit from this situation?

2. alastairbrian

alastairbrian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In this situation, you need to start a chain of your stores where you will get the profit as well as you should not have to expel employees.

3. Dewlance

Dewlance
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think how you can earn by unemployment but increasing sale on your own shop can be beneficial. Your question is really very difficult.

I am sorry but morally I am not bad and don't want to give idea to earn money by kicking peoples from employment.