How do you plan to get ahead at work in 2013?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by altcom, Dec 13, 2012.

1. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

2012 is ending soon, what you plan to do on 2013?

• Like Like x 1
  2. ificallyoumine

ificallyoumine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Basically, my small community is also my workplace. Some of my plans on 2013 is to learn more about Search Engine Optimization and focus on social media marketing.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks to our members and moderators, BAF has been growing steadily throughout 2012. My plan is to work very hard for the community and ensure that growth continues throughout 2013. We had over 42,000 unique visitors last month and I'd like to bring that to 50,000 unique visitors and beyond. I plan to achieve this by continuing to improve our site so that we become even more helpful to our members and visitors.

Is that an online community ificallyoumine? Can I ask what the subject / topic of the community is?

4. AdamMBSmith

AdamMBSmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I intend to get more personally involved in actual marketing of my company, rather than just doing all the 'maintenance' tasks that have been successful so far.

• Like Like x 1
  5. mzpz

mzpz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My plan is to build niche site to with useful content to generate extra cash . Secondly, I learn how to attract customers to sign up my hosting services.