How Do You Market Your Business?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by golocomktg01, Nov 30, 2011.

1. golocomktg01

golocomktg01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you still using the conventional marketing strategies for your business you may left behind by the other competitors inside your niche whoa re enjoying the savvy advantage of the online marketing for their business. the Internet is the powerful to reach your market. With million of online users per day chances are you can find them surfing the net or engage in the different networking sites. So if you think that people are only after for communicating and to be entertained you already missed the great part. People are now after the net for their purchases and needs. Yes! You can use the power of the internet to market your business. How to do that? You must realize what are the people's problems. So what with that,now provide solutions for their problems and sure did that people will come after you because you provide solutions to their problems,

2. Navida

Navida
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Advertisement, sponsorships and online marketing are the most effective ways now a days. Moreover, you may contact with any consultancy firm to ask about promoting your business. If you want to take some really beneficial information about business advertisement or other ideas then you may visit "dailytrader.com" or "businessideas.com".

3. DaveB

DaveB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I personally like social media and utilizing the biggest marketplaces in the world. If your product does not sell well on Amazon, Ebay, Craigslist, Facebook etc. then most likely it will struggle selling itself on its own website or through alternative outlets. For services or brick & mortar businesses again I like to turn to the biggest markets for testing. Places like the biggest freelance sites and other outlets like Groupon, Google Offers, Yelp Offers will be a big indicator if you can survive on your own. I have always wanted to give direct mail a try as well but have not really ever had a business to try it out on. It works with me so I can imagine it works with others. Also I have never really had to much success with email marketing but it seems like it should work and I am probably just doing it wrong. When it comes to marketing I usually like to try a little bit of everything and see which works for what types of businesses/products/services. Its usually different in each case. I will say no matter what giving stuff away or at a deep discount is one of the best methods I have ever seen regardless of platform. Prizes/giveaways and contests work well also.

4. AmmyJohn12

AmmyJohn12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Online visibility of the business gives you more chances to get more ROI. Higher sales through the less investment.

5. infobanc

infobanc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

6. Missnancyalex

Missnancyalex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No doubt if someone needs to promote his or her business he must visible on internet so he could capture more customers and make new contacts. The best way to promote business online is SEO.