how do you keep your body in a good health?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Natcoweb, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Natcoweb

Natcoweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How do you keep your body in a good health?

2. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You may start your day with excercise and yoga..Then breakfast is necessary for the entire day as it increases your metabolism rate and makes you energetic..Then there must be a gap of 4-5 hours between breakfast and lunch.You hmay take heavy lunch sometimes but dinner should be light and must not be taken late night..

#2 AnushaJain, Aug 13, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2013
  3. Mr.

Mr.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

By maintaining a good diet, including fruits and salad in diet. Regular exercise and most important to keep your mind stress free.

4. carloborja

carloborja
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Regular exercise. I do at least 30 minutes to an hour everyday.

I try not to sit all day too. I walk every around 30 minutes.

5. kimmy burgess

kimmy burgess
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Healthy habits help in maintaining good health you should take nutritive food and vitamins.Meditation and yoga is also helpful they keep you physical active also remember that a n apple a day keeps the doctor away .Try not to smoke or drink and eat fresh fruits and fresh fruit juice.Prevent high fat content food,sleep well.

6. Pαnos

Pαnos
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't usually have much free time, so in the afternoon or in the evening, I go jogging. But I don't think that this is enough. I sometimes play basketball with my friends and I really enjoy it. I am not interested in keeping my body fit very much because I don't think that it is important. I believe that we should have a good health without many muscles and other things.

7. Bazinga!

Bazinga!
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, I don't think you have to be in perfect condition to be healthy. I don't think everyone should walk around looking like a body builder to be considered a health person. However, there are people that just sit on the couch all day without ever doing an ounce of exercise and they become extremely obese as a result of it, and I think that is very unhealthy. The more overweight you are, the more stress you are putting on your body (especially your joints and stuff like that). Not to mention you are a heart attack waiting to happen. Plus, the bigger you are, the harder it is for you to go out and enjoy life. So I think going out and playing basketball with some friends like Panos does is a good way to get some exercise and you're having fun while doing so.

8. spyindiaankur

spyindiaankur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To keep myself healthy I sleep early in the night at about 11:00 pm and also I wake up early in the morning. After waking up I drink 1-2 liters water. Then I freshen up and go for a walk. After coming back I do exercise for half an hour. Then I take a bath and do some yoga. In the evening I go for a long walk. Beside exercise and yoga I eat healthy food which keeps me energetic and active.

9. Lahen

Lahen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am enlisting some tips for good health, Have a look;

1 Morning walk is most important,
    2 Yoga, it is simple and easy,
    3 Balanced diets
    4 Healthy Exercise.

10. Business Attorney

Business Attorney
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

11. lotn7

lotn7
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I keep my body health by keeping my body alkaline with SevenPoint2 Recovery Hydro FX a new scientific miracle of the century. This formula has no restriction on what to eat because SevenPoint2 gets rid of acidic content in your body to keep it at natural environment(7.2) Every morning I take my SevenPoint2 shake drink, which is full of natural proteins. This product was developed by a well known Dr in his field. It is a product every one finds beneficial, physicaly,emotionally and financially

12. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Do you actually use that product yourself lotn7, or are you just promoting it?

13. lotn7

lotn7
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Fergal,I have an auto-ship, every month I order these products to use as a family, my wife had accident at work, was off work for 3 months with severe shoulder pains despite taking pain killers.Her Dr planned surgery But when she stated taking Recovery Hydro FX, the pain disappeared within 2 weeks. Right now she has resumed work.That is why we believe in these products.To be transparent here is August supply:
    7.2 Shake 4408 1 $37.93 9.5 9.5 $37.93
    '' 4438 2 $24.71 9.9 19.8 $49.42
    '' 4427 1 $24.71 9.9 9.9 $24.71

I hope I have answered your question adequately...

• Like Like x 1
  14. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for your reply lotn7, I'm delighted that you and your wife found something that works for you.

15. crater

crater
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I walk 2 miles every day.

16. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do a lot of exercises and eat balance diet food.

17. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

By eating nutritious food although not very often , but I regularly take a walk in the evening for 1 hour that I think is sufficient for having a good health.

18. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I take fruits and green vegetables regularly to maintain nutrition value in the body. Apart from this I go for evening walk and do dance practice to stay healthy and fit.

19. lotn7

lotn7
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Fruits and vegetables are a source of iron and magnesium which help the cells to function optimally

20. sudhakar1

sudhakar1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Everyone

It Choosing nutritious foods helps your health in two ways. And a diet packed with fiber-rich fruits and vegetables, lean proteins and healthy fats helps you feel fuller on fewer calories, which is key in keeping your weight in check. Plus, antioxidants and other beneficial compounds in foods offer unique health boon,Healthy habits help in maintaining good one,Then excercise and yoga also gopd one